49. Visit

"Where are you going?" Marco asked as I was about to reach the main door.

"Out." I said simply.

"But you're grounded." He said.

"I was. I asked Elonzo, he said I can go." I said excitedly.

I put my hand forward. Marco looked at it, confused.

"Fifty." I said.

"Where's your pocket money?" He asked.

"I spent it all." I said.

"Where do you spend it?" He asked.

"I bought a game." I said.

'I prepared this lie long ago.'
'I don't buy games. I can get them for free anytime.'

He raised an eyebrow but started searching his pocket.

He put a card on my hand.

"I don't need a card. I'll maybe spend even less than fifty." I said.

He shot me a look.

"If I am giving it, you take it. I don't have cash right now. I believe you won't buy anything useless." He said and walked away.

"Let's go." I said to Oliver and Henry as they nodded and went to take the car.

I jumped in the car.

"Let's go to McD." I said.

"Ok." Oliver said.

I started blasting music and singing along. Oliver and henry were used to it now. I have gone out many times with them guarding me.

We passed the same building with childish paintings that I saw that day when I went to McD with grandpa.

I saw little children playing in the lawn before the building.

"What's that building?" I asked.

"Its a small orphanage." Oliver answered.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

He nodded.

"Let's just go to the supermarket." I said. A smile crept over my face.

"Ok." They said together.

I went inside with Henry as Oliver stood at the doors. I saw more men dressed like Henry and Oliver standing at various places outside.

'They are fast.'

I grabbed a trolley and started moving forward. Henry practically snatched it from me.

"How are you going to protect me and push my trolley at the same time? I don't want to divert your attention." I said as I grabbed the trolley again and started pushing it.

Honestly, I love pushing a trolley. Max and I have caused trouble using this. I used to sit in the trolley while Max pushed it around at high speed. We were banned from many malls because of that.

I snatched many chocolates from the shelves and threw them in the trolley. Henry looked at me weirdly. I filled the trolley with snacks and small juice bottles and moved towards the cashier.

I payed using the card and grabbed two bags, the others in Henry's hand and walked outside.

"What did you get this much snacks for?" Oliver asked.

"You'll see." I smirked.

"Please don't cause trouble. The boss will rip our heads off." Henry said.

"Whose bodyguards are you?" I asked, tilting my head.