52. Friendly Fight

"You freaked me out." Will said as he put his hand on his heart.

I chuckled.

Then we gathered all the food and headed to the game room.

"I'm going to crush you monkeys Under. My. Feet." I said as I stood on the couch and put one foot on the arm.

"We'll see." Nathan said rolling his eyes.

We were playing a multiplayer game. The trips and I were one team while Max, Nathan, Kate and Zack were in the opposition. The other girls were just audience, focussing on eating and enjoying watching the game.

"Let the war begin." I yelled and jumped off the couch to get the controller.

I was playing first, against Max.

The game started. David sat beside me holding a glass of juice with a straw in it, keeping it near my mouth, for me to drink.

"You go captain. Let them know who's the boss here." Daniel cheered as he patted my shoulder.

"These dumb monkeys are gonna lose." I yelled.

"Oh shut up." Zack rolled his eyes.
"Oh, the pighead speaks." I laughed.

"Ugh. Annoying tomboy." He muttered. I smirked.

I felt a finger on my side. I jumped, the controller flew from my hands and I started laughing.

"Max, you trucking witch." I seethed. "You cheated." I pointed a finger accusingly.

He just smirked and continued to do a weird victory dance.

I glared at him and launched myself onto him. We were rolling on the floor fighting. I kept throwing punches as he skillfully dodged them.

Someone pulled me away.

"Wait till I get my hands on you, trucker." I yelled angrily trying to move forward.

"Let me go, David." I gritted.

When he didn't, I suggested.
"Let's have another match." I said.

They sighed in relief.

"Zack will play from our team." Nathan said.

"I'll play from my team." I smirked.

We started playing.

"Pighead!! You're dead. Don't cause trouble in hell." I yelled.
"I'm dragging you to the hell with me. So, its a suicide mission." He retorted.

I scoffed. The game was about to end. I decided to pull a page out of Max's book.

I put my hand on his face and pushed him back. He couldn't see. I had my hand on his eyes and his nose was pressed flat.

"And...I...won!!! Woohoo." I exclaimed as the trips pulled me into a group hug and we started dancing weirdly.

We pulled away and looked at the other team looking at us furiously.

"You cheated." Nathan exclaimed.

"You did too." I said crossing my arms.

We started arguing and it got to that point that we started fighting throwing punches at each other. Kate went to stand with the girls as they tried to stop us.

I launched myself on Zack while David and Daniel were fighting with Max and Nathan. We made sure no one was injured, we weren't actually hitting each other. It was fun.

Diego was standing on the couch bouncing and yelling.

"Hit him on the nose, Girl-dude."

"Nathan, are you an old lady? Move faster. Hit him in the face. You too, Max." Diego yelled.