51. Fun with the gang

"Let's party tonight." I said happily.
"Yeah." The group cheered.
"Sleepover." They yelled.

The bell rang. We got out of the class, walking like kings through the corridors.

"Meet you at home." I said and walked towards Will's car.

"Will! Haven't seen you in weeks." I exclaimed as I took the shotgun.

He chuckled.

"You were burying your nose in books and tutoring those kids these two weeks. Glad to finally have you back." He said, ruffling my hair.

I chuckled.

We stopped in the way because I wanted cotton candy. Will paid for me while he told the guys to use their pocket money. Well, let's say, there was a protest going on the whole way back. Like, that's unfair, you love her more than us and blah blah.

We reached home sooner than I expected.

"They are not here yet." I exclaimed.

"Who?" Ryder asked.

"You'll see." Nathan and I said together.

I saw Elonzo and the oldies walking downstairs as we entered.

"Let's sit in the dining room, shall we?" Elonzo said.

I looked at Nathan, confused.

"We all sit together and show them the reports." He said.

I nodded and walked to the dining room.

We waited for all of them to come. The still-studying older brothers walked in glumly. Nathan looked at them with pity.

"Déjà vu?" I asked.

He nodded.

The group entered beaming. Elonzo was sitting at the head of the table with Drake and Vincenzo to his right and Emiliano and Will to the left. I was sitting beside Will. Nathan sat beside me. Zack sat across from me.

The oldies looked shocked when they saw the happy faces of my group.

We handed the report cards and sat silently. The still-studying older brothers looked bored. They didn't care about their scores nor did they care about the lectures.

The oldies started from the oldest studying bros. Luciano's group.

It was fun seeing them listening to the lectures of the oldies and nodding at every, 'do you understand?'

The school hadn't mailed our results yet. Its still half an hour till Elonzo gets the mails.

I looked at Zack.

"Lets continue the game." I whispered. He nodded and took his phone and earphones out.

We started playing. I kept making faces whenever I did a headshot or killed many enemies at a time. He stifled a laugh. But we couldn't communicate as the oldies were still scolding the other siblings.

Then, a grenade came out of nowhere and landed near our character's feet.

I looked at Zack. There was a bomb blast and the game was over.

"Argh... We were this close." I yelled in frustration as I shot up.

I looked around to see all the brothers looking at me weirdly. The oldies all raised their eyebrow at me. Will looked at me like he always does. With pure Adoration and fondness.

I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck. "Hehe.. Please continue." I said looking at the oldies and waving my hand.

I sat back down controlling my laughter. My group was also trying hard to control.