54. Cheating

Its been a week since Stephanie came over for dinner. She came two times after that. Luca is too serious for her.

I'm going to the amusement park with the girls today.

"I'm going." I called out.

"Okay. Take care." Will shouted from the living room.

"Don't cause trouble. Don't hurt yourself. No horror house. Don't eat too much, you'll throw up. Don't be late. Don't go too far from the guards. Take care of the girls. If something happens, make sure you don't bruise your knuckles or get injured in any way, or you'll be trouble." Elonzo said all in one breath.

I just gaped at him.

"Do you understand?" He asked snapping me out of my trance.

"Yeah." I said and headed to the garage.

"Yo Oli! Yo Hen! Let's head to the amusement park!!!" I exclaimed while jumping into the car. They chuckled.

"But why Hen!" Henry whined.

I chuckled.

"Hey girls." I said as I reached the park and engulfed them in a group hug.

"Let's go." They said pulling me inside.

They didn't need to pull me, I was excited enough. I was walking fast before them.

"Let's go to horror house first." I suggested.

Their mouths hung open.

"Are you sure?" Jenna asked worriedly.

"Uhm...yeah." I shrugged.

"But you have nightmares, Evvie." Britney said.

"I'll deal with that later. Pleasssee." I whined.

"No. You're not going." They said crossing their arms.

I huffed.

"Let's go. Please." I said again.

"You're not going. Start caring for yourself." Jodee said.

"But we watched a horror movie." I whined.

"But it wasn't even that horror. Even kids wouldn't be scared by that movie." Jenna said crossing her arms.

"Horror house is way scarier." Britney said.

I knew I can't win against them, they are frightening sometimes.
"Fine." I said.

We went to all the rides once and ate a lot. I love cotton candy. We were now sitting in the eating area and waiting for what we ordered.

From the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar sheet of brunette hair. I turned around and my jaw dropped. My eyes widened when I saw her clinging onto a tall guy.

My jaw clenched and my hands curled into fists.

"Look there." I whispered to the girls, pointing towards Stephanie.

The girls followed my gaze and their mouths hung open. They had furious looks on their faces.

If they were furious, I'm at the verge of causing an apocalypse.

"She's cheating on him." Kate whispered.

"Yeah. We should tell him." Jenna said."

"But Luca loves her so much. It'll break his heart." I said, worry lacing my voice.

"But before it gets worse and he falls for her more, its better to put a stop on it." Britney said.

"We can't let this golddigger manipulate our brother and cheat on him." Jodee gritted.