45. Street What?

I turned around to see it was some barbies. Their faces covered in bottles of foundation and lipsticks.

The middle one sneered at me.

"Stay away from the popular guys." One of the sidekicks said.

"If we find you hanging out with them again.." I cut the second sidekick off.

"I don't hang around the popular guys, they do." I smirked.

They sneered at me.

"You are just a gold-digging who®€, who is always clinging to them." The middle one spat.

"What do you have to do with Zack Smith?" Sidekick one asked.

"And Max?" The other one asked.

I just scoffed.

'They really think they own my princess and little bro.'

"Get out of my face. I can't bear your smell. Does every barbie smell like this?" I said, clutching my nose and scrunching up my face.

They looked like they wanted kill me. But they can't scare me.

"You know what little golddiggers like you get?" The one in the middle asked.

'She's calling me little?'
'Her heel is higher than mine, she still can't reach my height.'

"They get raped. I hope it happens to you too. Then you'll know what the price is to be a-" She spat.

I blocked her out by putting my hands on my ears as memories started swarming my mind.

'How could she say something like that to someone?'

It was getting hard to control my anger. I was feeling more hurt than angry.

I was immediately shielded from them as a figure came to stand before me.

'Zack.'

I don't know what captured my mind. I started running to my room. I reached my room and locked it. I went over to the balcony and climbed onto the roof.

I sat on the edge. Tears were freely spilling from my eyes. My mind was wandering over the memory I wanted to forget so much. The memory that haunted me. I could hear my own screams.

I pulled my knees to my chest and my hands to my ears and started cradling. I was sobbing right now. My whole body was shaking. I felt like I would collapse. I wanted someone to help me out but I can't bother my family with this. They'll think I'm weak and pathetic. I don't want to have a sad aura around me.

I felt someone pull me up by my upper arm and pull me into a hug.

I returned it gladly. I wanted to be in this embrace forever.

"I'm sorry for what those obsessive golddiggers said." Zack gritted.

"It's not your fault." I mumbled into his chest.

He kept rubbing my back.

"What happened? Why did you run suddenly?" Zack asked.

"Its n-nothing." I mumbled.

He sighed.
"It'll be better if you tell me." He said softly.

"I don't wanna talk about it now." I said.

"Ok." He sighed.

We pulled away after a long time and sat down on the edge of the roof.

"Let's continue what we talked about yesterday." Zack suggested and I nodded.