66. Halloween Surprise

Yo people. This is the last chapter. Ugh. I'll miss y'all. Thanks for reading the book and sticking by the Romano's. I will not write anything for about 6 months. So, there will be no sequel or a new book now. I'll see when I come back. Thanks again for reading my book. Thanks for all the votes, reads and comments. Love you guys.
💕💕❤❤

Halloween came quicker than I expected. I was in my room getting ready for the party.

I wore my costume and walked downstairs. All of my brothers were, let's say, dressed weirdly.

"Woah!! Evvie. You win the competition." Luca said, snickering.
We were competing against each other as to who will dress the weirdest.

I chuckled and bowed.
"Thank you, grumpy."
I smirked as he scrunched up his face.

I got many compliments saying, you look beautiful. You look gorgeous from Grandpa, the adults and the working bros. The unemployed losers just know how to tease me.

I went to sit in a corner as the guests started arriving. I'm waiting for that pighead to arrive. I can't wait to see the surprise, he has planned for me.

I was nibbling on a chocolate pastry when my eyes landed on Victor Smith entering the room with Zack's parents. Zack entered right behind them.

'What's he wearing?'

His eyes landed on me and they widened. We had the same expression etched on our faces. Surprise and happiness.

I walked over to him as he walked in my direction.

"Yo pighead." I said as we fist bumped. He fist bumped then turned to stare at me again.

"You look...." He trailed off before adding. "Weird."

I punched his arm but my hand suffered. He was wearing a knight costume, actually made of some light metal.

"Oww.." I exclaimed, rubbing my knuckles.
He laughed.

"I'm going to wear this everyday." He said.
I glared at him.

"What're you dressed like?" He asked, amusement lacing his voice.

"Are you dumb? I'm dressed like you." I said, raising my hands in frustration.

He smirked. He knows full well what I'm dressed like.

"Well, just so you know, I'm a pighead princess." I said as I bowed a little. I was wearing a princess gown with a big peppa pig head, that covered my whole head and just showed my face.

We burst out laughing.
"I didn't know we were dressing like each other." He said.

We swung arms around each other's shoulders and walked to the table. We dragged some chairs near the table and settled down.

"Here. Try this." He said pushing a pizza slice towards my mouth. I opened my mouth and took a bite. It was delicious. Of course, it's pizza. Its meant to be delicious.

"Try this." I said pushing a bite of my choco lava cake towards his mouth. He took it and gave a thumbs up.

We kept trying different dishes and feeding each other.

"Aww..." I heard many voices say as I was halfway through putting a spoonful of pasta in his mouth.

I looked behind me to see the girls standing there wiggling their eyebrows. They came to sit with us.

"You two are such sweethearts." Kate chirped as she looked at us with fondness. I rolled my eyes.

"You look cute together." Jenna chirped, equally excited as Kate.