47. Bored

~~Surprise Surprise~~
Double update, dudes.
Enjoy.
-----------------------

"EVELINA ROMANO, COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW." Elonzo's cold voice boomed.

'Ugh, what did I do now?'

I got up and went downstairs only to find Elonzo standing in the hallway, his nostrils flaring.

I saw the pup jumping on Elonzo's leg, wiggling his tail aggressively.

I smiled.

"Explain this." Elonzo said, pointing to the pup.

"That is an animal. Animals of his kind are called dogs. They are the co-owners of this planet along with us and millions of other species that live here." I rambled.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Get to the point, little girl. Otherwise, you can go sit there." He said, pointing to a corner. He glared at me.

I gulped.

"Drake and Vince brought him here. They gifted him to me." I said, getting to the point, at the end.

Elonzo's furious gaze turned from me to Vince and Drake, who just shrugged.

"We thought it'll make her happy." Vince said.

"It did." Drake said.

"We got the whole scene recorded." Vince winked at me.

'Trucker.'

I glared at him.

Then, they showed him everything from the food trolley to me hugging them.

I heard a squeal.
'I squeal like that? Sounds like a crazy fangirl.'

Elonzo's lips twitched when I squealed.

"So, the pup can stay?" I asked pouting and giving my puppy eyes. His gaze softened and he kissed my forehead.

"You can keep it." He said.

"SOMEBODY GET THIS DISGUSTING FURBALL AWAY FROM ME." I heard someone yell.

'Wow! Pupper. Just Wow. Out of all the guys you had to go and cross paths with the grumpiest one.'

I ran to the living room.

I saw Luca sitting on the sofa his hand on the pup's face pushing him back as the pup tried to jump onto him.

I laughed as he glared at me.

I picked the pup and started petting his head. He kept licking my face.

"We're home." I heard a voice.

"Dad." I yelled, put the pup down and ran outside.

I reached the main door and jumped on him.

"I missed you." I said dramatically.

He chuckled.

"I missed you too, baby." Dad said, kissing my forehead.

"Where's Grandpa?" I asked.

"He went to have a friendly reunion with Victor smith." Uncle Harris said.

"Okay."

Just then, the pup came running and started jumping on Dad's feet.

'I'll call him scooby.'
'This is not the time to think about this.'

Dad looked up and raised an eyebrow at me. I gave him a toothy grin. He started glaring. Before he could say anything, I did.