48. My Princess.

"Evelina, wake up. You're late." I heard Will's voice from beside me.

"Will, please. Just two minutes." I groaned.

"No. You've been asking for two minutes for half an hour already." He said.

I pushed my head more in the pillow.

I blocked Will's voice out, but another voice reached my ears.

'Scooby.'

I jumped up and ran to the door. I opened it and let Scooby in.

"Aww.. Scooby. You're so cute." I said, picking him up.

"I've been trying to wake you up for half an hour and he did it in a second." Will muttered, annoyed.

I stifled a laugh.

I did my business and went downstairs.

"Good morning." I chirped.

"Morning." They said.

After quickly eating breakfast, we went to school.

"Will !! Luca doesn't let me drive his bike. He doesn't even give me a ride." I whined.

"I'll talk to him about it." Will said glancing at me through the mirror.

I was walking to the lockers when I heard yelling. I looked into an empty corridor to see Max and Zack and two other guys I don't know.

I stood at the end of the corridor to see what they were doing with these older guys.

Just a second later, a punch landed on Zack's face.

Zack stumbled and fell to the floor. It was a hard punch.

I was furious. I could feel the steam coming out of my own ears.

I threw my bag on the floor and ran towards that disgusting creature at full speed.

'He's dead.'

'Don't punch him, don't punch him.'

When I was near enough, I jumped in the air and kicked him in the face.

He landed on the floor harshly. I kicked his manhood. I couldn't control my temper. I began kicking him in the stomach and ribs.

"You..disgusting..creature.. How dare..you..lay..a..hand..on..my.. princess." I said between kicks.

It all happened so fast. Max was beating the other guy, while Zack took in what just happened.

I was pulled away from the guy. I looked over my shoulder to see princess.

"Let me go." I ordered. "Now."

But he didn't. He kept holding me back as I struggled to move forward.

"ßitch." The guy on the floor spat.

Zack's grip tightened around my upper arm.

He pushed me back and launched on the guy.

Then all hell break loose.

They were rolling on the floor fighting with each other.

I saw the second guy punch max and shove him into the wall.

My fists clenched.

I turned him around harshly and kneed him in the manhood. He groaned and fell on the floor.

I beat him hard.

"No one, I repeat NO ONE, hurts my little brother." I spat, pointing a finger at the injured guy, groaning on the ground.