58. Secret

"Everyone out." Elonzo ordered.
Will stood up and placed me on Elonzo's lap. He wrapped his arms around me immediately as I buried my face into the crook of his neck.

"Are you ready to talk, baby?" He asked.

I nodded as tears started to fall.

"Shh.. Don't force yourself okay?" He said.

I gave him a shaky nod and got up from his lap. He was confused. I sat beside him with my back towards him. I lifted my T-shirt and took it off. I was wearing a small tube top underneath it. It was almost backless.

There it was. A scar running from my right shoulder to the middle of my back diagonally. I'm sure it was completely visible. I put my shirt back on and turned around.

Elonzo looked like he would kill. His hands were clenched into fists. His jaw clenched and eyes darkened.

"Who?" He asked, furiously.

"A-Arthur. I saw him in the school parking area today. He was looking for someone. He's back, Elonzo. He's b-back f-for me." I broke down, hiding my face in my hands and sobbing.

Elonzo picked me up and placed me on his lap again. He hugged me tight.

"He can't even hurt a hair on your head, baby." He muttered.

I nodded and hugged him tight.

"Who is this man?" Elonzo asked as I calmed down.

I took a deep breath.

"He used to come home for dinner every other day. He worked at the same place as Mom. He was obsessed with her. He was good at first, polite and fatherly. He wanted to marry Mom. But Mom refused."

I took a deep breath. A lump formed in my throat. I gulped and continued taking deep breaths.

Elonzo kept rubbing circles and stroking my hair, while I just kept my eyes closed and kept my face burying into his neck.

Flashback.

I was walking back home from school. Max offered to give me a ride as he always does but I refused as I always do.

I was trapped in my own thoughts when an arm snaked around my waist and a hand covered my mouth. I started thrashing around and struggling.

The person picked me up and the next thing I knew, my body hit the cold concrete of an empty alleyway. I looked around to see five disgusting men looking down at me with a smug smirk plastered on their faces.

"Hello sweetheart." Arthur said.
I felt like throwing up.

I managed to stand up and break into a run but was caught sooner than I expected. Arthur caught me and punched me hard in the stomach, knocking the air out of me.

He pulled me to the same place again and threw me on the ground. I groaned in pain.

"W-What are you d-doing?" I stuttered.

This man is not who I know. He was most definitely not polite. He was Evil.

"You'll see, you little slut." He spat. The other men roared with laughter. I backed away till my back touched the wall.

They started moving forward. My whole body was shaking. My breathing got uneven.

"N-No." I choked out.

I tried to get up but they closed in and pushed me back down.

I was shaking violently. I wanted to throw up. This can't be happening to me.