22. I Don't Wanna Go

~~DRAMA WARNING. THERE'S GONNA BE A LOT OF DRAMA IN THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS~~

Max was standing just near the doorway. I snuggled closer to him. He put his arm around me protectively.

"What do you want?" I asked bitterly.

"We want you to come home with us." Will said as softly as he could.

"No. I'm not going anywhere." I yelled. "You call that a home. It maybe home for you but not for me. I trusted you. But did you trust me? No. All you did was blame me." I yelled, my voice cracking.

"We are your family and you are coming with us." Elonzo said, more like ordered.

"You are not family. You all are just jerks. I will not come with you. I'd rather be thrown in an orphanage." I said.

"Evelina stop being a bit- brat." Luciano said correcting himself.

"Don't you dare say anything about me. You already called me enough names yesterday." I spat.

"I'm not going anywhere and its final." I said.

"You are just making the situation worse." Marco said frustratedly.

"You do not have a right to even look at me." I spat staring directly into his eyes.

Everyone glared at me.

"Oh don't you think you can make me whimper under your gaze." I chuckled darkly.

"I respected you, I did little things to make you happy. I obeyed your commands and followed your rules just to win your trust and love. But what did you give me instead. You didn't even let me speak. You lost all the respect I had for you the moment you made me step into that room." Tears were now spilling freely.

They looked at me shocked.

"It wasn't even my fault." I said as tears spilled from my eyes. Max pulled me into a hug.

"Oh, stop lying, you were clearly making out with him. You would have done more if I hadn't came. He was already undressing you." Luciano said.

My heart broke at his words. I could only feel one thing, sadness. I cried even more.

"It was not her fault." Max's voice boomed through the room. I flinched but he kept rubbing circles.

Max pulled away and walked upstairs. He came back some seconds later.

When he entered, he had the key of the bike and my phone.

I looked at him, my eyes wide.

He threw the keys at Luciano.

"Evvie, unlock the phone." He said, his voice cold.

He looked at me. His features softened.

I unlocked the phone. Before playing the recording, he said,

"I suggest you start trusting your sister. She's got a big heart.You broke it. You failed as her brothers." He spat and played the recording.

Nobody said anything.

I saw regret flash their faces when the recording started playing.

They were listening to it intently. I just wanted to run away.

All eyes were on me when the recording was playing.

I tried to slip out of the room. But Max caught my arm. I tried to get away from his grip but to no use.

I gave up. Tears were spilling uncontrollably.

Max also made sure to make them listen to my screams.

I flinched and covered my ears. Max hugged me again.