Part 2= Fun Times

"Lets go!" She sqealed and I giggled.
______________________________________

Later..

Jin's POV

After awhile of driving, I finally arrived at my company. I made my way to the Parking lot and roamed around to find a spot. Soon, I found one which is right beside My Workmate's car. His name is Jeon Jeongguk. We call him Kook or Jungkook

 I parked beside his car and surprisingly, His car is opened

. I parked beside his car and surprisingly, His car is opened. I looked at him through his Window and I saw Something I shouldnt Have..

HIM AND HIS GIRLFRIEND MAKING OUT.

Yes, He has a girlfriend named, Lalisa Manoban.

She is from Thailand but just transfered here in Korea

She is from Thailand but just transfered here in Korea. She is also A lawyer. They fell inlove when they were assigned to work on one Case together. They both are the youngest Lawyer is our Company. I deep sighed and Grabbed my phone. I dialed his number and watched them. They let go of the kiss and I saw Kook grabbing his phone. He looked at the ID and Answered the call.

"Hey Hyung!!" He greeted.

"Hello Maknae!!" I greeted back, Still watching him.

"So hyung, How's the case??" He asked

"It went pretty well as usual." I said adding A Little flex on my voice then, He chuckled.

"Good Job and Congrats hyung!" He said and I chuckled. Then, I saw Lisa Pout and Jungkook Saw that then, I saw Kook Smiling.

"Well.. Hyung I have to go now.. See you lat-" he was about Greet me goodbye But I cutted him off.

"Why? Gotta make out with Lisa now?" I teased and I saw him widen his eyes and look at His Girlfriend, Lisa.

"How's you know hyung??" He asked and I chuckled. I Open my door car and Jungkook saw me making Lisa look at me too. I ended the call and they exited the car.

"Like hello? Atleast Have your Window car tinted." I said while Giving a sigh to show fake dissapointment.

"Hyung!!" I heard Jungkook Whine. I laughed.