Part 21= doing the real work

"Now that you finished those.. It's time for the real task. Let's start working on the case." He said seriously.
________________________________

??? POV

 "Are you ready??" Jin asked his secretary, Jisoo.

"Yes sir.." Jisoo said, unsure of her answer and nervous on what will happen.

"Are you ready??" Jin repeated, raising his left brow. He repeated because he heard the unsureness of his secretary's answer. Jisoo got the signal and repeated but sure this time.

"Yes sir! I am ready!" Jisoo answered.

"That's more like it. First thing you gotta do is grab your notebook and whatever material yu use in writing, either pen or pencil." Jin instructed and Jisoo immediately did what her boss told her to do. When she was finished with grabbing the materials, she went back in Seokjin's office.

"Sit down." Jin said and Jisoo sat on the sofa where Jin talk to his clients. Seokjin grabbed the files and other things that are related to his client's case. Jin sat beside Jisoo  and dropped all the things on the table.

"Alright, so I am handling a case right now and the client will come tomorrow. But what I have heard was: A 18 year old girl has been accused of killing her own family which she didnt do. We will know more information tomorrow when she herself explains." Jin said.

"Feel free to check the files." Jin said. Jisoo grabbed the file and opened it. 

Jisoo's POV

I grabbed the brown file and opened the folder. It was information about the girl. 

Name: Jung hyun Sup
Age: 18 years old
Birthday: January 22
Case: Accused of killing her own family.

Family consists of 4 members:40 years old Mom, 40 year old dad, 21 year old brother and 7 year old sister

Status: Single
______________________________

"Woah.. She's pretty..." I said and Sir smiled.

"She indeed is. But for now, I want you to make some predictions about her case. Please write them down in our notebook. Tell me if you're done cause you will have more work to do." He said and I nodded at him meaning I understand.

"Ok sir." I said and he stood up. He made his way to his desk and sat on his chair then, continued to do his works. I took my eyes off him and started thinking and writing my ideas. 

LATER..

Jin's POV

I was doing my work along with My secretary, Jisoo until..

"Uh.. Sir I am done." I heard Jisoo said. I looked at her and signaled her to give it to me by opening my hands. She walked near me and gave me her notebook. I grabbed it and I saw her bow before going back to the sofa.

I looked at the page she wrote on and I have to say Im really impressed as she wrote 7 conclusions. I started reading them all and they all are very unique that I think a simple mind will have difficulties to have the same idea as Jisoo. 

"Wow... I am very impressed with your ideas" I said honestly to Jisoo. I looked at Jisoo and she was smiling at me, Probably saying thank you secretly. 

"Here" I said to her as she stands up and go near me. she grabs her notebook from my hands and remained standing, waiting for my next instruction. 

"So uh, Have you logged in you accounts in your computer???" I asked and she shook her head meaning no.

"Oh ok. Please log in your accounts in your computer but the most important social media you have to log in are google drive and Gmail." I said.

"Ok sir. I'll inform you if I am finished." She said and bowed then, left. She sat on her desk and immediately started doing her work. I smiled at her as I am impressed even if she cant see. I got an idea to give her a snack or drink. 

I stood up and grabbed the coat that is on my chair. I wore it and I exited my office. I went down to the ground floor by the elevator and I exited the company. I made my way to a near milk shop and I bought 1 winter melon, medium sized milk tea and 1 medium sized, chocolate milkshake for me.

I then made my way to mcdonals and bought the medium size of fries and 2 chicken burger. Then, I made my way back to the company. I went in the elevator and pressed the button. then, the elevator started moving. soon, I heard the sound that indicates if you have arrived. 

the door opened and I started making my way to my office. I opened the door and saw Jisoo using her phone. She saw me and stood up. 

"Good afternoon sir." She greeted and i slightly bowed, secretly saying it back. I put her milkshake, fries and chicken burger on her table.

"Take a break and eat that. You can do whatever you want. If you are ready, Tell me." I said.

"Thank you sir!! You didnt have too!!" She said and I Smiled at her. I made my way to my office and started eating my snacks.

LATER...

??? POV

Soon, Jisoo and Jin finished eating their food or snacks but Jisoo didnt finish her milk tea yet as she wants to drink milk tea while doing her work. She stood up and made her way to Jin's Office but she didnt really go near him.

"Sir.. Im done with my snacks.. I'd want to start doing my next work." Jisoo said.

"Oh.. Uh sure!! I'll be sending you a file in your gmail. What's you gmail??"  Jin asked

"************@gmail.com" Jisoo answered.

"Alright, I'll be sending you a file, please download it and fill or answer it." Jin said.

"Ok sir.. Thank you!" Jisoon said and went back to her desk and sat down. soon, she received the file from jin and she started doing it while drinking her  milk tea.