Part 22= Ready

"Ok sir.. Thank you!" Jisoon said and went back to her desk and sat down. soon, she received the file from jin and she started doing it while drinking her milk tea.
__________________________________

THE NEXT DAY..

??? POV

Jisoo woke up before Chae can wake her. Jisoo wanted to be more responsible so she used her alarm to wake up. She sat up and her door opened revealing Chae.

"Unnie wake u- woah" Chae said but cutted herself off in shock when she saw that Jisoo is awake.

'What??" Jisoo asked in her sleepy voice.

"Sis i-...Am I dreaming right now??? You woke up early without me waking you.." Chae said with a fake gasp at the end making Jisoo chuckle.

"Stop being so dramatic geez." Jisoo said and Chae giggled.

"Alright alright.. It's just soo shocking ok? anyways, what breakfast would you like???" Chae asked and Jisoo started thinking on what breakfast she would like to eat.

"It's been a while ever since I ate pancakes so I'll go with pancakes." Jisoo answered.

"Mk. Go get ready unnie and I'll make our breakfast. Oh and Good morning!!" Chae said and left.

"Mornin." Jisoo responded even if her friend cant hear it. Jisoo stood up and stretched while groaning.

"nghhhhhhhh........." Jisoo groaned. Jisoo slowly made her way to her walk-in closet. She then looked for an outfit she'd like to wear. soon, she found an outfit she'd like to wear. she grabbed it and grabbed shoes that fits the outfit then, grabbed her towel and Robe. 

then, she exited her walk in closet and entered her bathroom. She locked her bathroom and stripped herself. she entered the shower and started to shower herself. soon, she finished. she wiped herself with her towel and then, wore a robe. she approached the mirror and started applying light makeup. 

she really didnt need makeup cause she is naturally beautiful but this helps her to boost her confidence so sure! She soon finished so she wore her outift and shoes.

She fixed her hair and straightened it {Like the picture above} she applied a hair clip and then, smiled at her reflection as she likes her appearance. She folded her robe and towel then, exited her bathroom. 

Chae's POV

yep.. unnie did woke up early but she didnt finish her routines early. she still takes long as usual. Yes, I finished cooking the pancakes a minute ago. I still hear the drops of the water in her shower. Yes, my ears are powerful AF. She will definitely take long so I stood up and made my way to my room to get ready.

I went to my closet and grabbed an outfit I'd like to wear and shoes that fits that outfit. I locked the door and wore it.

 I locked the door and wore it

I put my dirty clothes in th\e bin and I closed the cabinet

I put my dirty clothes in th\e bin and I closed the cabinet. I unlocked the door and opened the door. I exited my room and yes, Jisoo unnie isnt done yet and I should be used to it at this point. Soon, I heard a door open and I saw unnie walking towards me.

"Finally. the food will be cold soon and look, I already finished getting ready before you." I said and she chuckled.

"Ok Okkkk Im sorry" She apologize.

ON THE COURT DAY WHICH IS 1 WEEK LATER..

Jisoo's POV

I woke up because of the alarm and I looked at the time and it was 3am right now. Yes, I woke up extra early today because today is the court day. Sir Seokjin told me to wake up early as he said he expects me to enter the company on 4:30 am.

I stood up and went to my walk-in closet. Just wanna let you know, We all dont have work today as it is Saturday today and since I have no work today, I can wear whatever clothes I have. I have the permission of Sir Seokjin to wear whatever I like infact he was the one who told me to wear whatever I like and He also wont wear work clothes. He will just wear the courtroom coat over his outfit.

I picked an outfit that I surely would want to wear and grabbed the right shoes that fits my outfit. I went to my bathroom and started washing myself quickly. I wiped myself and wrapped myself with a robe. I applied light makeup and wore the outfit and shoes

I slightly curled my hair then, wore sunglasses and mask as I dont want people to recognize me as it is Public

LATER,....

??? POV

After travelling, Chae and Jisoo finally arrived infront of the company. Seokjin told them that they should wait infront of the company as he will give Jisoo a free ride until the court. What about Chae?? Yep, You guessed right, Jimin will be giving her a free ride. ChaeSoo arrived infront of the company and no one is there yet except Lisa, Jeongguk, Jihyo and Namjoon. Yes, everyone in their friendship group will Join.

"Hello Mis- I mean Jisoo unnie and Chae unnie!!" Lisa greeted and ChaeSoo smiled at Her and also others

"yoongi hyung is also here. He is just picking up Nayeon noona." jungkook informed the 2.

"ohh.. Ok!!" chae said to give a sign that they both are listening.

LATER...

Soon, Everyone arrived infront of the company. They all entered their vehicles.

"are you ready?" jin asked for him to make sure if They are Set to go.

"Yea.. Im ready." jisoo answered