Part 16= Welcome back..

"Fine ok but You buy me fries too. alright lets goooo!!!!!" She said and quickly made her way to my car. I deep sighed and followed her.

_________________________________

Jisoo's POV

"Do you get it miss Jisoo??" Sir Seokjin asked, after teaching me how to to use the machine and i nodded.

"Words." Sir said.

"Yes, I get it sir." I answered,

"If so, give me 3 copies of this for me to see if you really understand it. I wont tell you anything. Im leaving everything to you." Sir Seokjin said and turned the machine off and unplugged it for me to do everything. he handed out the paper that he used in demonstrating. [ on how to use this machine ] I grabbed it as he steps backwards, giving me a sign to go near the machine and start doing it which I did.

I plugged the machine and opened it. I put it on and select on how many copies i need. next, I select the color preference, pressed the paper size and pressed copy then, the machine started copying it. [ A/N: i dont really know how to use the copier machine so I just searched it up on google ]

"Very well Miss Jisoo." He complimented as I heard a sound of clapping. I looked at him and smiled meaning thank you. He was also smiling.

"You have completed the 1st step. There's still more you have to learn." He said as he stopped clapping.

"I'll try my best to learn it sir." I said and he smiled wider.

"That's good." He said and looked at his watch to know what time it is.

"Alright, Its lunch break. You'll eat with us. go get the things you need for lunch." he said and I nodded meaning I understood what he said.

??? POV

Jin grabbed the papers from the machine as it was done then, went in his office to put the papers back to its' place and grabbed the things he need for lunch break while Jisoo did the same. Jisoo was done and she waited for her boss. Jin went back to her and they both made their way to the cafeteria. Soon, they finally arrived and They both saw the rest of Jin's squad except Chae and Jimin.

"Follow me." jin said to Jisoo as he looked at her but soon looked away and started walking towards his squad with Jisoo Following Him. After a couple of steps, They arrived at their table.

"Hey Unnie!!" Jennie Greeted Jisoo. and Jisoo Smiled and Waved as a response.

"Take a sit wherever You Like." Jin said to Jisoo.

"Ok.." Jisoo said and bowed meaning Thank you. Jennie Gave her a sign to sit next to her by pointing the spot beside her and Jisoo nodded meaning she has approved to sit next to her. I mean its her Plan too. She only knows Jennie. Jisoo made her way to Jennie and sat beside her as Jin Sat beside Namjoon, Their Boss. Then, it became silent.

"Alright since Miss Jisoo is new here we should get to know each other more." Jhope being the sunshine he is, Broke the akwardness and silence while smiling and All of them nodded meaning they understood or they agreed.

???'s POV

I dialed my Staff that is in Korea Number. I myself Is an actress and I had to go to London to shoot my Drama named The girl who can see scents. I am the 2nd top actress. The top is Jisoo. my ex bestfriend. Then, my staff answered the call.

"Good afternoon Miss!" My staff greeted.

"Good afternoon to you too. How are you?" I asked

"Im good miss! Everything is fine here In Korea. how about you miss?"

"Im good too. So.. about Jisoo? I havent check my social media lately so I am clueless on what is happening." I said.

"Oh Miss!! She is now getting canceled. im sure she has no fans anymore." She answered and it boosted up my mood.

"Why?" I asked while smiling and J heard my staff chuckle.

"Well, Miss Jisoo putted viagra In Lee Minho sunbae's drink and It resulted badly.. Because of the pill, He slept with his maid." She explained and I'll be lying if I said that Im not shook.

"Woah.. I didnt expect that from her.." I said

"Yep.. No one did." She said.

"Thats a good news for me. Im gonna call you later. I have to do something." I said

"Oh ok sure! Goodbye miss! Take care!!" She said

"Bye!! Thank you and you too!! Mwah!" I said and Hung up. I smirked knowing her name is broken.

"Well.. I guess the crown belongs to me now." I said as I grinned. Oh Pardon me for my Manners. I am Shin Se Kyung. Oh Cho-Rim Of the girl who can see scents.

Jisoo's POV

Jisoo's POV

Everything is going good so far. I hope nothing bad will happen and I also hope we will be able to finish my case as fast as possible.

"Unnie you're done already? There is still 45 minutes Left for the break." I heard Jennie say making me go back to my senses. I looked at her then, on my plate and I was indeed done. my plate is now empty.

"Ah.. Yea.." I said

"Do you want more unnie??" Lisa asked

"Ah.. No thank you!!" I said as I smiled and they all nodded slowly meaning they understood me.

"Hey unniee!!!!!!!!" I heard someone's voice who I know its Chae judging by the voice, I looked at the direction where the voice is from and it was indeed Chae with Jimin behind her.

"Heyyyy" I said and she sat next to me while Jimin sat beside Yoongi.

LATER..

??? POV

"Alright. Miss Jisoo, Lets continue our session." Seokjin said

"Noted Sir." Jisoo said getting all her stuffs while standing, getting ready to work or be taught again.