Part 5= Drugged

"Let the fun begin."
_________________________________________

??? POV

"For goodness sake dont freaking do innapropiate things at work!!" Namjoon Scolded Jennie, Who has an almost undone Zipper of her skirt and Taehyung, who has No Neck tie and his belt almost undone too. And yes, You guessed it right, They were making out in Taehyung's office. Jennie was seated on top of the Table while Taehyung is in between Jennie's legs. They let go of the kiss and turned to the door revealing Namjoon with a not-so-surprised and Im-used-to-it look.

"Oh come one hyung! You interrupted our Time!!" Taehyung whined making Jennie Smack him playfully.

"Oh well, I apologize miss and Sir but this is a frickin WORK place!!" Namjoon complained. The couple took a deep breath and started to fix thereselves. Namjoon just rolled his eyes playfully.

"Anyways hyung, Why are you here? Is there anything wrong?" Taehyung asked as he finishes Fixing his belt. Jennie sat on the edge of the table while Taehyung sat on his chair.

"You wanna join our lunch today?" Namjoon asked.

"Are you serious Oppa?"

"So you literally interuptted us for that?!"

"Yes now, Answer b¡tches." Namjoon said with a Hurry-up look.

"Obviously yes!!"

"Yea!! Come onnn!!"

"Ok ok sorry and dont you dare continue what you were doing." Namjoon said and left making the couple Whine.

Jisoo's POV

After A few minutes, a made came with a tray that has 2 glasses of orange juice on top. She placed one glass Infront of me and one Infront of my Glass meaning that is for Lee Mingo sunbae.

"Thank you." I said and she smiled at me. She left and Looked at the orange juice. I noticed it wasnt mixed well.. I stood up and made my way to the kitchen. I searched for the spoons and I found one. I grabbed 1 and went back. I mixed mine first and I mixed sunbae's next. While I was Mixing it, Sunbae came and smiled at me. He sat infront of me. We watched a drama while Talking until I noticed he was sweating..

"Sunbae are you ok??" I asked as I paused the Drama. He didnt answer me and continued to sweat. I started to worry.

"Excuse me!!! Someone please Come here!!" I said and stood up. (Jimin: Excuse me~~")

Soon, One maid arrived.

"Oh no! What happened??" The maid asked.

"I dont know! I just saw him sweating!!" I answered. She made Sunbae Stood up.

"I'll escort him to his room maam.. Im sorry maam.." She said.

"Its ok! Im gonna take my leave now! Please take care of him.." I said and grabbed my valuebles. I closed the TV and exited the house.

??? POV

"Lets have fun now.. Sir.." The maid said and Helped him go to his Bedroom.

Jisoo's POV

I exited sunbae's apartment and Hurriedly made my way to my apartment. After awhile of travelling, I finally arrived at my apartment. I Typed the passcode and the Door opened only to see Chaeyoung.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and entered.

"I was bored so, I came over and surprisingly, You wereng here earlier so I stayed here." She answered as i locked my door.

"How the heck did you enter?! Did you Broke in or something?!" I asked and she just gave me an are-you-serious look than an answer.

"What?"

"Did you Forgot that you told me Your Password and Said that i can come in anytime?" She explained and I gave her an oh look.

"Oh mk." I said and Went to the couch only to Plop myself on it.

"Where'd ya go?" She asked.

"I went to Lee minho sunbae's apartment." I answered.

"REALLY?! OMG!!" She squealed.

"Until.. He started sweating out of the blue.." I said and her smile faded.

"What do you mean??" She asked.

"We both we were just Watching a drama until he started Sweating. I asked him if he was ok and he didnt answer at all. I called out for help and a maid helped him." I explained.

"Woah.. That's.. strange.." She said.

"Right.." i said..

S
I
L
E-

"Anyways, When will be your next photoshoot??" I asked.

"Next month. For the rest of this month, I have to Practice my runway cause on the Last week of this month, I will attend a runway." She answered.

"Oh ok." I said.

"Go change sis." She said and I nodded in agreement. I stood up and made my way to my room to Take off my make up and change my clothes.

Once I was done, I made my way to the couch but stopped when I saw Chaeyoung, staring at one boy in her phone. I tried not to make noise and Looked at her.

"Who that?" I asked making her flinch in surprise.

"Unnie! You scared me for goodness sake!!" She complained.

"Yea ok sorry but who that?" I smirked and sat beside her. She went silent.

"Bish am I talking to a ghost??" I asked and she deep sighed.

"Fine ok here." She said as She Shows me the pic of the boy. I analyzed him and it hitted me..

"Is that the boy that we took a picture with??"

Jin's POV

"And One tteokbokki please. Thats all Thank you." I said and The waiter left. We are currently in a Restaurant about to eat. Im with Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jennie, Lisa, Nayeon, Jihyo and Momo or for short, The squad. Its our lunch break right now so Yea!! We started to talk to each other until my phone rang. I fished it out Off my pocket and looked at the ID.

Registar.

I answered it.

"Yes?" I greeted

"Hello! Is this Mr Kim Seokj-" she was about to say my name but I cutted her off.

"Who?"

"I mean.. Mr, Worldwide Handsome??" She said and I chuckled.

"Thats more like it.. Anyways, What's up??" I asked.

"You have a new client. She'll be coming tomorrow." She said.

"Oh ok thank you. Please text me the time, Name and her case." I said seriously.

"Yes sir thats all." She said.

"Alright! Goodbye." I said and Hanged up.

"What was that about hyung??" Jungkook asked.

"I have a new Client." I answered.