Part 24= fun (SHORT)

"I dont know how to drive." Nayeon said.
_________________________________

LATER..

??? POV

Soon they found a hotel where they want the pair (ChaeSoo) To stay. The others except Jin and Jimin Went home so Jinmin went to a different way making Them and The others seperated.

Jin's POV

After Driving, We finally arrived at our destination. Stay Gold Hotel.

[A/N: I couldn't think of anything else so am sorry lmao-]

I took off my seatbelt and opened the door. I exited my car and opened the back door of my car revealing Jisoo sitting while sleeping with a seat belt around her to keep her safe.

I took off her Seat belt and Carried her bridal styled.

[pretend The girl is sleeping]

Wow.. is Miss Jisoo Eating only a small amount of food? She is so light! I closed the car door with my feet and locked the door by pressing the lock button on my car key.

I looked beside me and saw Jimin carrying Chae. We both made our way inside the Hotel. We grabbed room 43 and 44 which is At floor 5. We went in the elevator and Jimin pressed the button 5

The elevator started moving then It stopped with a ding sound giving us a signal that we have arrived. We walked as we try to find the rooms. Soon, We found it and we entered.

I went to the bedroom and putted her on the bed carefully. I was about to let go of her and leave since she is already sleeping but She prevented that from happening. She didn't let go of My neck and she pulled me closer. I looked at her and Her eyes were slowly opening.

She looked at me and I did back. We stayed silent until I broke it with a cough.

"Uh Miss Jisoo? i would like for you to uh.. L-let me go. You can stay here.. and sleep.." I said and she didnt do anything. She didnt remove her arns around my neck and eyes till on mine.

"Sir.." she groaned and I stayed silent.

"Stay.." Jisoo said to me.

??? POV

"Stay.." Jisoo said to his boss, Seokjin who just gulped.

"I-.. I cant. I have low self control and you are drunk. We might end up doing things we dont like." Jin reasoned out but Jisoo didn't care as she is drunk meaning she is Not her right state of mind.

"No.. Stay.. Nothing will happen.. trist me.." Jisoo said and There was pure silence between them since Jin was thinking if she should Stay with her.

"Sir.." Jisoo called out to know his Answer and Jin Deep sighed.

"Ok.. Fine.." Seokjin said and Jisoo smiled.

"I'll just tell Jimin so Uh.. Please remove your arms. Dont worry, I'll stay with you.." Jin said and Jisoo carefully Set him free. Jin grabbed his Phone and texted Jimin..

 Jin grabbed his Phone and texted Jimin

After Texting Jimin, Seokjin closed his phone and put it on the bedside table and turned his gaze to Jisoo who is still awake and drunk

After Texting Jimin, Seokjin closed his phone and put it on the bedside table and turned his gaze to Jisoo who is still awake and drunk. Jin Walked to the other side of the bed and sat. He slowly layed down.

"Im here so You can sleep now." Jin said to Jisoo. Then, there was few minutes of silence making Jin expect that Jisoo already fell asleep. Jin was about to sleep in peace but something prevented that from happening.

Jisoo hovered over Jin even he is sideways.

"Jisoo?" Jin called out, opening his eyes, looking to Jisoo who is smirking at him.

"Lwets have a lettle fun." Jisoo said drunk. {Lets have a little fun}