Part 26= Frustration

"unniee.. What happened.." I asked my unnie who is hugging me back, sobbing.
_________________________________

Chae's POV

I locked the main door as unnie make her sit on the couch. I made my way to her and sat beside her.

"unnie? what happened.." I asked softly to my sobbing unnie. She sobbed a few times before talking to me.

"i-. i-... i lost m-my v- c-card.." She sobbed making me widen my eyes.

"what?!! unnie?!" I asked for a confirmation and she only sobbed and nodded.

"t-to who?" I asked, nervous because I never heard her say she has a boyfriend or something like that and she didnt answer but sob more

"unnie?" I called out and patted her back

"i-.. i dont know who.." Jisoo answered and i became more worried and nervous for her.. who wouldnt worry?! your friend.. lost her vcard.. to a person she doesn't know.. I gulped, hiding my fear and nervousness because I know it won't help unnie and it can discourage her. 

I hugged her and patted he back. she hugged me back while sobbing while my vision became blurry meaning tears are filling my eyes. Im a soft person so I cry easily. Tears fell and I continued to try to comfort her. 

Seokjin's POV

My head was full of thoughts.. negative ones.. My eyes started to get teary but I quickly wiped it. That was a mistake.. that was unintentional. I keep walking back and forth in my living room, between the coffee table and the television. 

Soon, I heard the doorbell and I immediately rushed to the door. I opened it revealing my boss, Namjoon. I called him because im close to him the most and he always helps me. 

"Hyung are you okay?" He asked and gave him a signal to enter which he soon did. I locked the door and made my way to him. he was sitting on my couch. I sat beside him and deep sighed.

"so.. hyung what's wrong??" He asked and i inhaled and exhaled before speaking

"i-.... .. I slept with Jisoo.. unintentionally.." I confessed and I can see him widen his eyes from the corner of his eyes.

"pardon?.." He asked again [a/n: this made me remind of jungkook and namjoon's iconic pardon meme]

"Are you kidding or.." Namjoon asked as he gulped.

"i-.. I wish i was.." I said and he deep sighed and looked away from me. instead, he looked at the TV which is infront of him.

"hyung.. I-.. I didnt expect this.. at all.." He said.

"so do i.. no one did.." I said.

"so.. what are you gonna do now?? She was drunk and Im pretty sure she doesnt remember anything meaning she can take you as a rapist. You can be in Jail hyung.." He said making me nervous. I gulped.

"I dont think so.. I left her in the hotel room when she was sleeping.." I said

"Hyung.. she might have remembered your face when you were.. doing- uh yea you know.." He said and Yea.. Maybe.. she does.. and thats when I gulped.

"What will you do now.. Hyung..?" he asked and i can feel the concern in his voice. I got more worried and frustrated that My vision got teary. He noticed it and hugged me. And that's when i didn't care about my pride.

I cried my heart out while he was hugging me. I hugged him back and sobbed harder as He Taps my back. He didn't say anything or do anything but just hug me.

"Let it out hyung." Namjoon said as I tried to stop crying.

"I-i.. I dont wanna go t-to work Tom-morrow.." I sobbed as I tried to maintain a Stable Voice.

The next day..

??? POV

Jisoo and Jin both decided not to go to work today as they both feel Frustrated and their Minds are full off negative thoughts. Jin wanted Namjoon to keep it a secret and so, Namjoon did what his hyung told him cause he doesn't have the right to Tell people as he doesn't wanna abuse his Privacy and he doesn't own this secret meaning he has to ask permission first if he can tell it to people.

For Jisoo, Chae told Jimin she won't be there for today. She decided to stay with her unnie cause she wanna comfort her. She may not be knowing Jisoo's situation fully but she understands her as Her unnie's situation is serious. It can result to alot Of negative things. Chae also didn't tell anyone even if Jisoo didnt tell her to not Say it to anyone cause she doesnt wanna spread it and if she did spread it, It wont be a good thing.

Jisoo's POV

Right now, Im in my bed, staring at nothing.. still frustrated with sore eyes, Pale face and Sadness in my eyes. I still haven't eaten Breakfast and Lunch. I dont want too. My thoughts were cutted off when I heard a knock on my door which is Probably Chae.

"Come in.." I said weakly and she entered with food in her hands. I feel so great that I have a friend like her. She is such an angel but I keep dragging her in trouble.. she approached me and sat beside me. I took this as a sign and I also sat up.

"Unnie.. are you getting better??.." Chae asked softly and I smiled at her with full of appreciation and nodded meaning yes while saying yes I am weakly making her smile at me.

"You should eat unnie.." she said, her sadness showing and Her smile starting to fade away but she maintained it. I looked away.

"I.. Im worry but I dont.. Wanna eat... i dont have the g-guts to.. *sigh* i.. lost my appetite.." I said sadly and it went silent for the next few Seconds until she cutted it..

"You know unnie.. I understand that you are going through a rough path but how are you gonna fight it if you are weak..?" She asked and I have to say she does have a point..

"Unnie.. Im not forcing you to eat but please eat for your sake.." she added and I went silent while I think about it. i deep sighed.

"Alright.. I'll.. I'll eat." i said And I can see her smile widely from the corner of my eye. i was about to grab the plate from her But she stood up making me look at her, confused.

"You are eating outside. Bedrooms aren't for eating!" She said as she mimicked my voice making Me chuckle. I'd always say bedrooms aren't for eating because she always wants to eat inside their bedroom. She Exited my room and I Slowly stood up. Following Her. Lord.. Thank you for giving me a friend like her.