Part 4= Let the Fun Begin..

"Gotta get readyy!!" Jisoo said to herself and stood up. She went to her walk-in closet and grabbed the outfit she'd like to wear. She then went in the bathroom.
_________________________________________

??? POV

She finished changing and fixing herself.
She wore this.

She then ties her hair into a ponytail

She applied Liptint and A little blush

She applied Liptint and A little blush. She smiled at her reflection and Left the bathroom. She grabbed her small bag and Putted her valuebles in it except for Her phone since she decided to hold it. She then proceeded to close everything in her apartment for safety purposes. Once she was finished, She Sighed in relief and made her way to Her Sunbae's Apartment.

Jin's POV

I made my way to Kim Namjoon. My- Our boss. Why?? My secretary has been absent for a week already and Its adding up my work that I have to stay overnight sometimes. I pressed the Button 8. Soon, I arrived and this floor is so quiet.. and empty :/. They all are in their offices, working. Oh I forgot to demonstrate how each Working floors look like! Here!

Door: □□

________________□□_____________________

Elevator
____________
\
Office 1 | office 2

|
|
______________|
______________
|
Office 3 |
| office 4

|
|
_____________/

And so on until office 8. (Im lazy lol)
_________________________________________

Now.. Im going to Go to Boss Kim, Kim namjoon. He is in office 6. When I was infront of his door, I knocked.

"Come in." I heard Him say. I entered and Closed the door.

"Hello my so called Boss!!" I greeted as I
Sat on the edge of his table.

"Jin hyung! U might break my table!" He said and I glared at him making him laugh.

"Are you saying Im heavy?" I Asked, glaring at him.

"Yea probably hyung. From all the Foods you eat.." he jests and shotted him with an im-offended look.

"Yah! You might be in a higher Position than me but Im more Older than you infact im your hyung!!" I said.