Part 17= You again?

"Noted Sir." Jisoo said getting all her stuffs while standing, getting ready to work or be taught again.
______________________________________

Jisoo's POV

I made my way to sir Seokjin's office with him infront of me. Soon, we arrived at the office. He opened the door and went to the side, giving me an idea that he opened it for me and I should go in first. isnt he a handsome gentlemen??

i smiled at him meaning thank you. I went in and sat on my seat while he went in. he closed the door and approached me.

"It's your first day so I wont give you alot of tasks but remember the next following days, You will have alot of tasks." Sir Seokjin told me.

"Noted sir.." I said to inform him that I understood and he smiled at me.

"Alright.. Let me start teaching you again" He said and I nodded, agreeing.

Nayeon's POV

I was working until.

"Heyyy Nayeon-shi!!" someone called out making me look at where the voice is coming from and it was my boss. Sir Song Joong-Ki.

Yes, Yoongi, my boyfriend is my boss but I got transferred so yea

Yes, Yoongi, my boyfriend is my boss but I got transferred so yea.. Dont worry, Im still gonna the secretary of Yoongi after 2 week. You might be asking, why am I transferred??? Well, The secretary of sir Song Joong-Ki took a break for 2 weeks and sir Song Joong-Ki Has alot of work to do and he needs help so, the boss borrowed the secretary of Yoongi which is me because the boss found out that Yoongi doesnt really have alot of works and he doesnt really need help with his works. Yoongi didnt really wanna say yes in letting sir Song Joon-Ki borrow me for 2 weeks but he soon agreed. Right now, It's my 2nd day being Sir Song Joong-Ki's Secretary.

"Ah.. Yes sir??" I asked.

"Let's take a break. Let's eat somewhere." He said with a little smirk?? I dont know... It's probably a smile.

"Uhm.. Sure.. I might pass the work you gave me late tho." I said and he smiled fully.

"No! It's ok!!!" He said and I smiled at him

"Then, I'm in.. I guess." I said but I whispered the I guess part. I am never comfortable hanging out with a boy other than Yoongi alone.

"That's great!!" He said.

"So.. uh.. what time???" I asked.

"Now." He answered and I nodded slowly, agreeing and understanding.

"Alright sure.." I said and closed and saved everything as he wears his coat again. he waited for me to be finished and when I was, I stood up and we both made our way to his car. We entered his car and he started driving.

why am I feeling uneasy??

I should text yoongi.

I grabbed my phone and Started to text him.