Part 30= a break

"she what??" they asked
_____________________________________

Jisoo's POV

"Hey.. Im done calling sir." I said to chae who is scrolling through her social media while drinking a protein shake. I sat beside her.

"So uhh.. Unnie." She called out and I looked at her with a hm meaning what?

"I heard that uh.. Unnie Shin Se-kyung is going back here." Chae said lowly. Well you see, Shin Se-kyung is our ex-bff. When me, Se-kyung and Chae was young, We would always hang out and play. We all thought of being famous one day.

I dreamt of being a singer, Chae thought of being a model and Se-kyung unnie wanted to be an actress. When we all were age of 15-16, We all went to audition to our dream jobs. I Auditioned for a singer, Chae auditioned for modeling and Se-kyung unnie Auditioned for acting.

After a few days, We found out that Se-kyung unnie was accepted and so does Chae while me over here, Didnt. The company told me that it is full already and They don't have enough employee for me. They also said that they were impressed by my Voice and what I have showed them but Yea. they Declined.

After a few years, we all are already 20-21. Yes, I dropped out of school because of reasons while the 2 continued their School while working. At this Age, I was working as a cash register at a supermarket.

One day, I started to have interest in dramas and movies that sometimes I would even pretend I was in it. I started to get better in acting and One day, My mom saw me Roleplaying or acting by myself in my room.

She laughed at me and complimented me and I just smiled at her. The next day, I was scrolling through social media and saw this audition for one of the Acting Companies. I opened the website and I started to be more interested. I was Debating if I wanna go or not.

After a few hours of Thinking I finally Decided that I shall join. I told my parents about it and they said that whatever my choice is, they will support it. I signed up and then, On the set date, I went to the location and did my audition. I went home and after a week, I got a Message.

I almost screamed out of happiness that time. I immediately jumped around that I keep making thud noises making my Parents go to me And ask me whats wrong and I told them about it. They both run up to me and hug me.

After 1 year of acting, I started to Grow. people started to like me and I become famous Each day and that's when Se-kyung unnie became Jealous. She told me that i was stealing her spot light when I Put all my hard work in getting this job.

She started to ignore me and say mean things to me. Yes, She indeed is famous but I somehow passed her fame. We ignored each other for 2 years straight until now. I told everyone about Chae and she started to become famous but I told people that "She is Park Chaeyoung. Not Kim Jisoo's Best friend."

Everything was going great until, This  thing happened to me but I still won't give up. I will clear my name even if it takes ages. I will try to make everything Clear again.

"Unnie!!!!!" Someone called out Making me go back to my senses. i looked at my right side as the voice came from there and It was Chae.

"Oh uh yea???" I asked.

"Are you okay?? You spaced out for like 5 minutes." Chae asked and I smiled at her.

"Yes Im okay! Im sorry." I chuckled and she giggled.

The next day..

??? POV

"Namjoon!!!!" 

"HYUNG!"

"HYUNGGGGG!!!!"

"YOU'RE TAKING TOO LONG!!"

The 6 screamed in front of the door of Kim Namjoon's Place. Well you see, Namjoon is taking a long time to get ready and The 6 boys has already waited outside of his door for exactly 36 minutes.

"Ok ok! Sorry geez." Namjoon said as he finally was done. He opened his gate only to see his friend, glaring at him.

"You took so long hyung! what did you do to take that long!" Jimin asked.

"Ok chill. Im done" Namjoon sighed. Everyone huffed and started walking to their cars. They went in then they started to make their way to the water park. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

next chapter will be long. I will be deciding if it will be 1000+ words or 2000+ words.