Part 8= DM

Jisoo dropped her phone in sadness and curled up into a ball and sobbed.
_________________________________________

Jin's POV

Beep beep

I woke up because of My alarm. I sat up and turned it off.

"Ughhhh..." I groaned as i stretch. I yawned and forced myself to stand Up. I slowly made my way to my bathroom. I Did my routines such as Taking a shower and fixing my hair. I changed into my uniform or suit.

I exited the bathroom once I was finished and Grabbed all my valuebles.

"Meh.. I'll just order." I said to myself. I closed and locked everything then, made my way to The company. I used the elevator to travel to my floor and once I arrived, I made my way to My office. I opened the door and saw the spot of my secretary Empty.

"Ugh.." I groaned and went to my Spot. I landed everything on my Table and exited My office. I went to Namjoon's Floor and barged in his office making him flinch.

"For goodness sake! Hyung! Stop barging in!" He Scolded.

"Whatever. So Sir.." I started and went near him.

"I still remember what you told me last time.. "let's wait for a little time."" I said.

"Actually It's Lets wait for a little more Time." He corrected me making me roll my eyes.

"Anyways, Little is over." I said adding sassiness in my voice.

"Oh.. yea.. hyung?" He called out.

"YEs BOsS?" I asked.

"Well.. Uh.. You're secretary Resigned.." he said.
_________________________________________

1 week later..

??? POV

It's been a week and everything wasnt really going smooth toawrds Jisoo and Jin. Jisoo's rumors spreaded and Hate Continued to add up while Jin Always stays overnight because no one is there to help him out and he is really in need of a secretary. Jisoo would cry herself to sleep since she is sensitive and She Didnt do anything! She is innocent but here she is, Taking the Concequences.

Jisoo tried everything to let everyone know it wasnt her but of course, People dont believe her. Chae was also Trying to help her. Chae has multiple comments asking her on why she still is friends With Jisoo. Yesterday, Chae had enough and Snapped in live saying She Has the rights to Choose on who she will support and people has to stop Minding other's business. Jisoo really felt bad for Chae for dragging her in this mess but Chae Understood her and still stayed by her side even if she takes risks or even if it can Break her name.

Chae's POV

"Alright! Take a break!! Chaeyoung, dont take your clothes off. You'll change after your break." The director said and I nodded in understandment. I went to the seats and grabbed my phone. I opened it and went to my instagram. I noticed I have 1 new DM.. I Read (Past tense) all of my DMs yesterday.. this must be new.. I opened it only to see the boy That I lik- I mean.. the fan of Jisoo unnie or the boy we took a picture with. His Name is.. Park Jimin? I looked at his profile picture.

 Park Jimin? I looked at his profile picture