Part 6= accussed

"I have a new client." I answered.
_________________________________________

The next day

Jisoo's POV

"Ughhhhh!! Where is my purse!! My wallet is there!" I groaned.

"Really?! You're wallet is there?!" Chae, who stayed overnight asked.

"Yea!! But I didnt put all my money in there. I just Putted a little amount.. Im pretty sure its more than 500 Won!!!" I answered.

"Woah.. that's alot.. when was the last time you used it??" Chae asked making me analyze i used it yesterday..

"wait.. i used it yesterday.. maybe i left it at Sunbae's apartm-" I was about to say something but got cutted by the doorbell. We both shot our heads to the door.

"I'll get it." Chae said as she stops me from making my way to the door.

??? POV

Chae opened the door only to be greeted by a Furious Lee Minho with 1 maid making Chae confused on why he looks so angry.

"Uh.. Anyeonghas-" Rosé was about greet him but..

"Where the fvck is Jisoo?" He cutted her off with his Scary tone. Chaeyoung was shocked Since she never saw This side of Him before. Chaeyoung's legs started to weaken Because she Cant handle Screams because of her past but she pulled herself together.

"Uh.. H-hold on.. J-Jisoo Unnie!!" Chae called out. Jisoo soon appeared next to Chae.

"Uh yes Sunb-" Jisoo was about to greet but Lee Minho slapped her.

"UNNIE!!" Chaeyoung said and ran to Her Jisoo unnie who is Shocked.

"What-" jisoo was about to ask but..

"YOU FVCKING PUT VIAGRA IN MY DRINK AND BECAUSE OF YOU I SLEPT WITH MY MAID." Lee minho screamed. The 2 was shocked.

"WHAT?! WHEN!?" Jisoo asked making her sunbae Scoff.

"Oh.. dont act Innocent!! You.put.viagra.in.my.drink. and that's the truth." Lee Minho said with a glare.

"I- You dont even H-have evidence t-that it was her!!!" Chae screamed to Defend her Best friend. Chae was really about to fall on her knees from all the screaming but she held herself. Jisoo noticed it and went near Chae to hold her.

"Oh really? I dont have evidence?? *Chuckles* Jisoo, the purse you Wore yesterday is missing right??" Lee minho asked.

"Yes.." Jisoo answered.

"Well.. I have it right here.. you left it and guess what??" Lee minho said, Holding the Bag. He opened it and Put out the Case of Viagra. Jisoo and Rosé's Eyes Widened.

"THATS NOT MINE! I DONT HAVE THAT IN HERE AND I WILL NEVER BUY TH-" Jisoo was about to finish her statement but..

"DONT FVCKING LIE TO ME. YOU DID IT. I EVEN SAW YOU MIXING IT." Lee minho said.

"THAT'S BECAUSE THE JUICE WASNT MIXED ENOUGH!!" Jisoo answered but the maid Entered the fight.

"I.. Im the one who Made the juice and the one He slept with.. I mixed it properly.. You can even ask My friend who was there with me.." The maid said.

"WHAT?!" Jisoo screamed, Tears running down Her face.

"Good luck.. Lets see if you will still be a shining actress." Lee Minho said as he throws the purse and the container of the viagra pill and left. The maid followed and smirked lightly. Jisoo dropped on her knees and sobbed.