Part 12= 1st day

I grabbed all my valuebles such as my phone and wallet in it then, exited my room.
______________________________________

??? POV

Chae was seating on one of the chairs in the dining area with 2 plates of Chae's cook On the table.

When Jisoo exited her room. Once Jisoo left her room the amazing smell of Chae's food Fill Her nose.

"Oohhhh~~ what's that?" Jisoo asked as she drops her Bag on the couch.

"ITs PoOp ItS ToTalLy nOt tHe FOoD I mAdE" Chae sarcastically said making Jisoo roll her ways while making her way to the Dining area. Jisoo sat on one of the chairs and eyed the food with desire.

"Let's dig in!!" Chae said and grabbed her untensils as Jisoo did the same then, they both proceeded in eating.

"Unnie Can I go with you??" Chae asked Jisoo who right now is Munching food.

"Hm? Why?" Jisoo asked as she swallowed the food.

"Nothing.. I just wanna go with you." Chae said as she Took a spoonful of Food.

"Come on Don't be shy put some mo- I mean.. Come on Don't be shy! Just tell me you wanna Meet that Jimin dude." Jisoo smirked And took a spoonful Of food while Rosé blushed. Chae chewed and Swallowed the food.

"Yea ok You caught me but don't take it differently!! I still wanna go with you!!" Chae said as Jisoo stands up.

"Of course!" Jisoo giggled and made her way to the Cabinet where the glasses are. Jisoo opened it and Grabbed 2 glasses and went back. She placed the 2 glasses On the Table And Went to the fridge to get the apple juice. She Grabbed it and went back. Jisoo sat Down again and placed the Juice on the table and continued eating with Chae.

Rosé's POV

I finished eating while Jisoo Unnie is still eating. I grabbed all my Used utensils And placed it in the sink.

"Unnie I'm just gonna change." I said and went in my room. Yesterday, I brought all my clothes here so yeah. Where do I sleep?? Easy answer. In the guest room.

"OK!! MAKE SURE TO WEAR SOMETHING GOOD TO IMPRESS JIMIN!!!!!" I heard Jisoo Unnie scream.

"YAH UNNIE!!!" I screamed back and I heard her laugh loudly. I rolled my eyes and Picked an outfit. Soon, I found something I like. I grabbed it and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, brushed and Straightened my hair, applied a little of makeup, wore my outfit

 I brushed my teeth, brushed and Straightened my hair, applied a little of makeup, wore my outfit