Part 25= What happened

"Lwets have a lettle fun." Jisoo said drunk. {Lets have a little fun}
________________________________

??? POV

"what?" Jin asked, slightly nervous. Jisoo didnt answer, instead, She turned Jin around making him lay on the bed on his back after, Jisoo sat on his lap.

"What are you doing?!! Get off!!" Jin screamed, trying to make Jisoo go back to her senses but it didn't quite work.

"But.. I don't want too..." Jisoo said and started to caress Jin's face. She started to drag her pointer finger of her right hand all around his body.

"Jisoo. stop this. now. you are drunk. lay back down and sleep." Jin said, acting tough but inside, he is nervous on what will happen next as he has a problem with self control. 

"Nope. I dont want too." Jisoo said while smiling innocently but inside her, there is something that will happen that is not good. 

"Jisoo. Lay do-" Jin was about to stop her with a serious face and make her go to sleep but..

"You are so hot when you are Serious." Jisoo said, smirking [A/N: This is so cringey i- help-]  Jisoo tried to kiss Jin but Jin looked away, preventing her from doing what she is planning making Jisoo pout.

"Aweee...... Dont be shy and accept me." Jisoo said to Jin who is still not looking at her.

"Go.to.sleep." Jin said and thats when he decided to push Jisoo on the bed which he did meaning, Jisoo is on the bed, laying on the bed with Jin on top of her, not letting her go for her to stay laying.

 so stubborn. stay here and sleep. now." Jin commanded seriously and silence took over them making Jin expect that Jisoo listened but no.. It was the other way around. Jisoo smirked at him and flipped them making her the one on top.

 Jisoo smirked at him and flipped them making her the one on top

While the man under her, seokjin. started to breathe heavily as he is having difficulties to keep his self control but Jisoo is tempting her 

 started to breathe heavily as he is having difficulties to keep his self control but Jisoo is tempting her 

"Jisoo. Stop this. now." Seokjin said seriously while glaring at Jisoo who is on top of him. He tried to stop her but.,

"Just claim me daddy.." Jisoo said and landed her lips on Jin. Jin cant do anything but widen his eyes while he was fighting the temptation inside 

 Jin cant do anything but widen his eyes while he was fighting the temptation inside 

But.. He wasn't strong enough to fight it so His eyes darken as his self control jumped off his body. He responded by kissing back and wrapping his arms around her waist while Jisoo has her hand on Jin's cheek, caressing it. 

Suddenly, the kiss got more rough and intense

Suddenly, the kiss got more rough and intense. Jin flipped them making him return to the top. Jin broke the kiss and started to Make marks on Jisoo making the girl groan and moan. While he was making marks, Jisoo was undressing him and herself slowly. 

[A/N: guys, I have a gift for yall... My gift is; I will Skip this 21+ part] 

ON 4AM..

??? POV

After that one night stand, They both slept from tiredness and exhaustion.

Seokjin woke up as his body was used in waking up on this time. He looked around as he was not familiar with this place. when he looked beside him, he saw his secretary, Jisoo, not wearing clothes and her hair all messy but she is sleeping so peacefully.

 when he looked beside him, he saw his secretary, Jisoo, not wearing clothes and her hair all messy but she is sleeping so peacefully

Jin looked at himself and he was also naked and that's when it hitted him.

AAHHH!

JISOO!!! NGH-

Before Jin's memory can continue he shook it off. He gulped in fear. He started to blame himself for what happened. he dressed up and Fixed himself. he gathered everything quickly and left the room. 

LATER ON 8AM

Jisoo's POV

I woke up and looked around my surroundings because I dont know this place until I noticed its a hotel room. I looked myself and saw myself naked and I widened my eyes when I saw myself naked. Soon, I remembered what happened last night but the worst thing is... The guy I gave my V-card's face is blurred.. I cant see who it is.

Soon, my vision started to become blurry meaning tears is starting to build in my eyes. I started to overthink and cry more. I fixed myself, paid and left. I immediately Went to my apartment. I rang the doorbell as I know Chae is in there.

Chae's POV

Hi! It's me again! Park Chaeyoung. Yesterday, I got drunk and Jimin made me stay in a hotel and I am very thankful because I was kept safe and He didn't took advantage of me. I woke up and saw a letter about him explaining what happened.  I went back to Jisoo unnie's apartment. 

I was scrolling through my social medias until I heard the doorbell rang. I stood up and opened the door revealing my Jisoo unnie who has sore ad puffy eyes probably from crying too much. I immediately ran to her and hugged her making her cry. She hugged back.

"unniee.. What happened.." I asked my unnie who is hugging me back, sobbing.

A/N: SORRY GUYS I MIGHT UPDATE LATE NOWADAYS CUZ SKUL IS NOW TORTURING ME!! STAY SAFE AND ILY!