Part 19= preparing

Then, I took the robe and went back to the bathroom to return it.
___________________________________

Chae's POV

I exited the room of my unnie, Jisoo and went straight to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the both of us. I stopped walking when Im infront of the stove and I started to think on what breakfast shall I cook. After a few seconds of thinking, I finally know what I should cook!! I should cook crescent rolls with Nutella.

Then, I started to do it.

Later..

??? POV

While Chae Was cooking, she heard a door open making her look in the direction on where it is from and It was from Her unnie's room. Chae was surprised that Jisoo, her unnie or Childhood best friend has finished getting ready early.

"You finished early today.. What happened???" Chae asked her friend who just sat on the sofa.

"Shut up." Jisoo said making Chae laugh. Chae then turned her focus to the recipe she is doing. 

"you can do whatever. You still have a few hours." Chae said.

LATER..

Jisoo's POV

"Yah!! Im hungryyyyyy!!!!" I  whined to Chae, who is now preparing the utensils needed for eating since she is done cooking. 

"Stop whining and come. Im done." She said and I stood up. I made my way to her and I sat on my chair.

"Woaahh.... It looks so yummyyy!!!" I complimented the meal that Chae cooked. It really looks good!! I can't for the taste!

Chae just chuckled and sat on her chair then, we started to eat

LATER...

??? POV

ChaeSoo are making their way to the company. Yes, Chae also went with her. Chae changed her outfit into this right after they ate.

 Chae changed her outfit into this right after they ate

She also styled her hair liked that. 

After 2 hours, They arrived at the company. Jisoo made it on time. They entered the company and started slightly bowing to people they have seen while going to the elevator.