Part 14= teach me

"lets start, sir Seokjin." she responded.                                       _____________________________________

Jisoo's POV

"lets start, sir seokjin." I responded

"alright, this is your office." sir seojin said seriously as she points at the spot we are in. it is spacious but there are alot of things that are needed for my work.

"as you can see, there are no designs here. its plain. so its up to you to design it but please make it appropriate for work. sometimes, secretaries makes their offices a bedroom and more."  he explained and i nodded slowly at him meaning i understand.

"next, you can see there is a glass wall that separates our offices. Through this glass wall, we can see each other. at the end of this wall, there is a door that allows you to come in my office and vice versa." Sir Seokjin explained. 

"Take a look around this floor. I'll call you when I need you." He said to me and i nodded at him giving him a sign i understood. he opened the door that leads to his office and left it open. he then sat o his office and started to do his work. i looked at him one last time and made my way to the door that leads outside. i opened it and went outside through it.

I was greeted by silence and empty hallways the second i exited the office. i closed the door and started to look around. 

"hello!" someone greeted me behind' i turned around and got greeted by miss Jennie, Mr Taehyung's girlfriend. i smiled at her and she does back.

"hi!!" I greeted her back.

"so uh.. how are you doing Miss Jisoo?" Miss jennie asked'

"Its going good so far and please dont be formal with me. just pretend Im not famous. you all can call me by my name, unie and noona." i said

" how nice of you miss Ji- I mean.. Jisoo." she said and we both giggled

"may I ask? how old are you?" she asked.

"Im 21 years old.  Im gonna turn 22 on November 4." I answered (A/N: the birthday of Jisoo in this story is just made up and it is JULY in this story.) 

"Oh.. so you're the 2nd oldest. We should call you unnie and noona except for Jin ppa cause he is the oldest." Jennie said and I just chuckled. 

"Do you want me to help you look around??" she asked out of the blue. 

"Sure! but if you're busy you dont have too." I answered and smiled at her and she did back.

"nope! I dont have any work to do. Taehyung gave me a break." she answered.

"Thank you!!" i said and she smiled at me then, she proceeded to show me around.

Chae's POV

me and Jimin were walking down the park while laughing, teasing, talking and so much more that close friends do. I feel like I've known him for years already. To be honest, I've never been friends with a boy before cause I was afraid to fall in love since I fall inlove easily but this time, I feel like everything is right and nothing will go wrong. yea i know, I do like him just like what I said when I first saw him and I take that back. I realize we are better off as friends. I may not know what will happen to us in the future but for now, we're just friends. nothing more. Right now, Jimin is getting ice cream for us both while Im sitting on the bench, waiting. 

After waiting for a few minutes, Jimin arrived with 1 ice cream in each hand. he sat beside me and gave me my mint chocolate. 

"Thank you!!" I said to jimin and licked my ice cream. 

"Your welcome." He said and licked his chocolate ice cream. i looked at him while he was licking his ice cream and it gave me some thoughts i shouldnt think of. I went back to reality and I face palmed myself.

"You ok??" He asked. he probably saw me facepalm.

"yea im good." I answered and looked at him. I smiled and turned my gaze to my ice cream then, i started to lick it again. I felt him staring at me but I didnt mind it and continued to mind my own business.

"You're such a messy eater." He said out of the blue. I looked at him confused and was shocked when his hand reached my face and wiped the spot that are a few inches below my lips. I looked at him and once he was finished wiping that spot, he looked back at me, not retreating his hand back. After a few seconds of staring, my hands felt cold so, I looked at my hand and saw my ice cream starting to melt. I immediately stood up to prevent in from falling onto my outfit.

"My ice cream melted." I heard Jimin said. I looked at him and he was standing up. a part of his clothes were stained by ice cream. 

"your pants!" I said and he looked at them then, groaned when he saw them.

"Lets finish this and I'll clean up." He said and we proceeded in licking our ice creams. Soon, we both finished as well as eating the Cone.

"Let's buy you a new pant." I told him as we both grab our stuffs. 

"What? no. we dont need too. Im just gonna wipe this with a tissue and continue wearing this." He refused.

"No. lets buy a new one. its ok." I said.

"Bu-" He was about to refuse but i looked at him and he stopped himself from continuing.

"Fine ok." He sighed and I smiled.  

Jisoo's POV

I've been using my phone for An hour and half on my office chair, sitting until..  

"Miss Jisoo, please come here." I heard sir Seokjin call me. I stood up and left my phone on the table and went in his office.      

"Sir??" I called out.

"Please give me 10 copies of this." He said seriously and gave me a sheet of paper. i went near him and grabbed it, about to follow his command but I suddenly realized I dont know how.

"Uh.. sir?? I.. dont know how." I said shyly, slightly embarrassed.

"Nevermind. I can do it." He said and he grabbed the papers and excited his office then, used the machine in my office. I exited his office too and sat back down. I grabbed my phone and used it, Minding my own business.