Part 3= Hang-Out

"Ah.. Y-yes?" I asked
_________________________________________

??? POV

"are you perhaps The best friend Of Kim Jisoo?? The.. Actress??" Jimin whisperedly asked so that no one can Go to chae and cause Trouble.

"Ah.. ne.." Chaeyoung answered.

"Im a big fan of Your Best friend.. May i please see Her?" He asked kinda nervous and shy but Chaeyoung smiled. It was visible even if she is wearing a mask because her cheeks Went upwards.

"Sure! Thank you so much for being a fan tho!" Chaeyoung said, Putting her sunglasses back.

"Thank you so much!" Jimin said with Happiness. Rosé chuckled making Jimin's heart Flatter...

Later..

"Thank you!" Chae said to the staff who gave her the drinks. She Went near Jimin and..

"Lets go!" Chae said and Jimin nodded in agreement. Chae was about to open the door but Jimin Was faster and opened the Door for her. Rosé smiled and They both exited the Building. Rosé went near van with Jimin following her and opened the door.

"Yah! You have a fan woman!" Chae said and Jimin Lowly chuckled. Jisoo Looked at them and smiled. Jisoo Went out of the van.

"Hello!! Thank you so much for being a fan and thank you for supporting me!!" Jisoo said and hugged the male. Jimin hugged back while Chae was smiling. Jisoo Let go.

"Do you have a paper? I can sign and If you like I will take a picture!" Jisoo said and Jimin smiled in happiness. He Checked his pockets and there is a small, tiny notebook Which he uses for infos. He Took it out and Went to the First ever page which he accidentally Left Empty. Jisoo smiled and Grabbed her Pen from her pocket and Signed.

"Thank you so much!" Jimin said and closed the Notebook.

"Your welcome and lets take a pic!" Jisoo said and they Proceeded to take a picture.

"Thank you and may I also please Take a picture with Miss Chaeyoung?" Jimin asked and chae was shook.

"Sure!! Chaeeee~" Jisoo said.

"Sure.." Chae said and went near Jimin. She took off her Mask and sunglasses and Jimin took a picture.

 She took off her Mask and sunglasses and Jimin took a picture

"Thank you guys so much!" Jimin said

"Its our pleasure!" Jisoo said and eyed Chae since She knows She has a dirty mind. Chae was Trying so hard not to smirk.

Later..

The elevator opened revealing Jimin with His orders and a big smile on his face.

"Ok, You look scary hyung. Smiling without a reason." Taehyung said

"Yea.. i agree.." Hoseok joined in.

"What happened Jimin??" Jin asked. Jimin placed the Drinks on the Table and took a deep breath..