Part 27= Getting ready for Drama

Lord.. Thank you for giving me a friend like her.
______________________________________

Jin's POV

Right now, Im in my apartment, Laying on the sofa, watching television, trying to forget the rough path im going through right now. Im having difficulties right now and I hope this will end soon.

Aish.. Im worried.. Im worried on what will happen. Me and Jisoo are definitely in our difficulties but I'm worried about her the most. She is famous meaning she has a name to take care of. She is the woman. Its a big deal for ladies to loose their V-card.

I hope Namjoon kept his promise inn not telling anyone about it. *sigh* I wasnt ready for this troublesome.. I hope something good will come. I was about to continue watching TV but I heard the doorbell rang.. Aish.. who is it now?? I stood up and opened the door revealing Jimin, taehyung, jungkook, yoongi, hobi and Namjoon with food and drinks in their hands.

"hey hyung!!" Jungkook greeted.

"Hey.. why are you all here.." I asked, nervous because maybe namjoon told them.

"Joon hyung told us that you are sick and not feeling well so we decided to drop by your house and hang out with you so that you will feel more better!" Jimin explained and I looked at namjoon with thank you in my eyes. he smiled at me and nodded slightly probably saying your welcome.

"oh! uh.. sure! go in!" I said and they all entered my house. when they were all in, I closed and locked the door, then made my way to them.

"Jin hyung's eyes are sore.. hyung did you cry??" Hobi asked , concern in his tone of voice.

"uh no.. Why would your worldwide handsome hyung cry?? Its just sore cause you know.. I feel sick and stuff.." I lied with a smile and the handsome pose.

" I lied with a smile and the handsome pose

Making all of them laugh.

"Aish.. hyung you always say worldwide handsome.." Taehyung whined playfully

"Yah! why are you complaining!? It's facts! You're just jealous you aint handsome!" I said and they all laughed while Taehyung pouts. and that's when I started to be happy again. Im happy have this 6 crackhead donsaengs.

LATER..

??? POV

Soon, after hanging out, the 6 boys decided to go home. They all started preparing to go home and Namjoon found this a way to ask his hyung if he would go back to work. Yea, he can just ask it out loud but there is a serious reason why he didn't go to work today. so obviously, the 5, Yoongi, hobi, jungkook, taehyung, jimin and Jimin will want to Jin to go back to work and they can be forceful sometimes.

So if Namjoon asked it out loud, Seokjin will feel forced to say yes because he doesn't wanna let anyone know about this problem and Jin really didnt act sick when they were hanging out so the 5 (Hobi, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi) can assume he is already fine and force him to go to work.