Part 18= saved

______________________________________

??? POV

"YOONGI!!!" Nayeon called out in joy when her boyfriend save her. She immediately ran to Yoongi and hugged him with tears flowing down on her cheeks. Yoongi hugged back and caressed Nayeon's hair.

"Are you ok??" Yoongi asked but Nayeon didnt respond.

"Come on Let's Go." Yoongi said and broke the hug. He grabbed Nayeon's arm and made his way to his car.. soon, he arrived at his car so he went to the other side of the car and opened the door for Nayeon. Nayeon went in his car and Suga closed the door. He then went to the other side which is where the driver seat is. He opened the door, about to sit but Nayeon stopped him.

"Babe? What about Sir Song??" Nayeon asked.

"Oh yea.. I forgot about that jerk. Stay here and lock the door." Yoongi said. He closed the door and went back in the club while Nayeon locked the door.

Jimin's POV

"Thank you so much for everything." Chae said and I smiled at her.

"Your welcome and Thank you too!!" I responded and she smiled at me.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow.." Chae said shyly and I smiled softly at her.

"See you tomorrow!! Good night!!" I said and unlocked the door for her to be able to open the door. 

"Goodnight!! Sweet dreams!!" She said and left the car.

"You too!!" I said before she can close the door. she smiled at me and closed the door. she waved goodbye and I did back. She opened the door that leads to miss Jisoo's apartment and waved goodbye again before closing the door or gate which I did back. when she closed the door, I started to drive again to make my way to my house.

Chae's POV

I closed the gate after waving good bye to Jimin the 2nd time. I rang the doorbell of the main house that we use to enter her apartment. After a few seconds of waiting for her to open the door, she opened the door With her hair down, wearing fluffy slippers and  wearing her sleeping wear. 

"Are you done hanging with him now?-" She asked with a smirk visible on her face meaning there is something not nice in her mind

"Yah! What are you thinking???" I asked her.

"Nothing.. just thinking he double dipped in you because he likes you or maybe licked you even your too cold too bite." She answered with her smirk widening then she walked away leaving me with my eyes widened and blush visible on my face. [ you could double dip cause you know you like me. you could take a lick but it's too cold to bite me. -ICE CREAM BY SELPINK ]

"YAH UNNIE!!!" I screamed and ran after her but before that, I closed and locked the main door. we started running around and soon, I caught her and I started tickling her making her laugh so hard.