Part 28= problems adding up (long)

______________________________________

The next day..

Shi Se Kyung's POV

Right now, Im in the plane. I am going back to Korea Right now. yes, i dont know if I have said this before but I have finished the shooting of the girl who can see scents.

What am I doing? I am scrolling through social medias, Knowing more about the Case of Jisoo. The viagra case. I smirked at the comments and opinions of the public about her.
______________________________________
XxhoneybeexX: lmao- Why am I Thinking that Jisoo, the viagra girl, Tried to put the viagra in Lee minho oppa's So that she can have a one night stand With him but she failed and lee minho oppa Did it with his main instead of her. HAHAHAHAH
Replies:

FeliciaHo3- BAHHAHAHA nice mind sis! But I lowkey Agree with u!!

KatieFertinand- You guys didnt need to Assume. I understand That she made a very big mistake but this might not be the truth. Stop assuming.

JoshxKatie- @|KatieFertinand so like, You are gonna defend her? And how do you know its the truth? Just like what you said "stop assuming"

KatieFertinand: @|JoshxKatie are you blind or what? I clearly said MIGHT. Gosh. Im not on anybody's side. This might be a rumour just to break miss Jisoo's Name but at the same time it can be the truth.

BLM- as much as I despite Jisoo, I also have to agree with @|KatieFertinand. Haters will do anything to break a famous person's reputation.

XxhoneybeexX- I agree @|KatieFertinand let's just wait for the truth.
______________________________________

Wow.. Jisoo really did messed up big time. But idc. The fame will be mine now. And Im not letting her get my spotlight again.

"Maam?" Someone called out making me go back to senses as my Thoughts were cutted off. I looked at the Direction where the voice came from. It was one of my assistant.

"Ah yes? Why did you wake up??" I asked, closing my phone and smile sweetly at her.

"Oh uh.. I think I had enough Sleep.. Why Are you not sleeping yet maam??" She asked. Well you see, this assistant isnt the person im close with. Yea, Im close with everyone but they dont know alot about me and Im more closest with one of my assistants named Kim Go Eun.

She knows everything about my past with Jisoo. She right now is sleeping behind me. No one else knows but her. So yea.. I can't really say what I truly am doing.

"Maam??" Someone called our, cutting my thoughts off.

"Are you okay maam??" She asked.

"Oh yes.. Im fine.." I said and smiled.

"You can go to The bedroom To sleep properly miss.." she said and I smiled more widely.

"Oh.. sure i'll go to the bedroom? Are you okay??" I asked first.

"Yes maam.. of course we will be fine! Have a nice rest!" She answered and I grabbed everything I needed and stood up. I bowed to her as a temporary goodbye then, I went in the bedroom.

I locked the door and continued to read the comments.

Jisoo's POV

"hey unnie are you free today??" I heard Chae ask who is in the kitchen, making a smoothie that consists of bananas, milk and strawberries.

"well I have no work so yea of course Im free." I answered

"can we go somewhere and have fun? it's been a long time ever since we went outside and have fun.." She said