Part 15= Teaching Miss Jisoo

"Nevermind. I can do it." He said and he grabbed the papers and excited his office then, used the machine in my office. I exited his office too and sat back down. I grabbed my phone and used it, Minding my own business.
_____________________________________

??? POV

while the machine was doing it's job, Seokjin talked.

"Oh and.. You better start learning for this job. you should know how things work already so, please try learning it." Seokjin said with slight annoyance.

"Alright, I'll try to uh... learn things." Jisoo responded and Seokjin was kinda impressed that Jisoo had the will to do it.

Seokjin didnt talk back as he noticed that the machine finished doing its job. He grabbed all the papers and counted them to make sure it was the right amount. After counting, he went back to his office and continued doing his works. While Seokjin was doing his work, Jisoo grabbed her phone and started to research stuff since she really wanna be a responsible and helpful secretary.

"outfits for works"

"How to use the photocopier."

and more..

Once Jisoo was done watching on how to use the photocopier, She looked around her office to see what kind of things she should learn on how to use.

Jin's POV

right now Im doing my work. I took a glance of Jisoo and saw her using her phone. aish.. She should be learning by now.. I continued working until I realized that the secretary also need to help in cases. Im handling a case right now about a 18 year old girl being accused of killing her own family. I needed someone to help me so I have to teach Jisoo instead of her just sitting there, Not helping.

"Miss Jisoo, Please come here." I called out loud enough for Jisoo to hear and the door leading to her office is opened so it increased the posibility of her hearing me.

"Ah.. Yes sir.." She responded and closed her phone. She landed her phone on her table and quickly made her way to me. Once she was near enough, She stopped walking and went silent giving me a sign that I can talk.

"So uh.. since you are new you probably dont know how some stuffs work. But, I'll be willing to help you learn." I started.

"The first thing you have to learn are your rules and things you needed to do in your job. Alright, Miss Jisoo, as a secretary you have to follow me and help me in my works such as my cases so you better boost up your analyzation. You also need to boost up your memorization skill since you also need to remember alot of laws. No, not like the simple ones such as no stealing, no killing and more but the difficult ones that mostly lawyers knows" I continued and she stayed quiet giving me a sign again that she has nothing to say and I can continue.

"And im handling a case right now and I also need you in helping here. So, I will help you to learn stuffs." I said and stood up. I went to my book shelf and tried to find the beginner lawyer book which I soon found. I grabbed it and went near Jisoo. Once i was close enough, I stopped walking, not giving the book yet. I looked at my watch to see the time and there was 30 more minutes before our break. I stopped looking at my watch and looked a her.

"There are 30 more minutes before our break so I can teach you stuff. Please follow me." I said and went in her office through the door with her following me. I putted the book on top of her table, beside her phone then went to the photocopier machine and looked at her giving her a sign that she should go near me which she did. I then looked around for a paper to copy and I found none since everything was empty.

"Wait here." I said and went in my office again. I get one paper that has some work stuffs on it and went back to Jisoo.

"Let me teach you on how to use this machine called photocopier machine,. Im pretty sure you know what this is for but in short its for making copies of papers like documents. Now, lets proceed on how to use this machine." I said and looked at her to see if she is listening and she was.

"let's start."

??? POV

"-case ended." The judge said in the court. the suspect cried knowing she lost and she has to spend the rest of her life in jail but on the other side, the victim felt happy and relieved along with Momo and Jhope, who is in the audience watching.

LATER..

"See you!! Stay safe!!" Momo said to her client who is waving at her back meaning goodbye while Going the car. Soon, The car door closed when she was inside then, The car Started to move.

Hobi's POV

I Exited the court and saw momo Waving goodbye while smiling at the car that just Left. I wanted to surprise her a little so I quietly made my way to behind her. I made a meme face.

She Turned around and screamed, scared and surprised

She Turned around and screamed, scared and surprised. She fell on the ground and glared at me.

"YAH!!"

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAH" i laughed my butt off so hard and she stood up slowly. I immediately ran knowing she would attack me.

"COME HEREEEEEE!!!!!!" she screamed so loud that people looked at her but she really didnt mind at all and I dont too. We ran while we both pant hard and Laugh. Soon, She got me and We stared at each other.

After a few Seconds of staring, We laughed.

"Buy me a Milkshake and I'll forgive ya." she said when we both calmed down.

"Fine I will but Buy me Sprite, Hamburger and fries." i said and she looked at me with mouth agape.

"Bruh? What? Excuse me? I literally made You Order just one milkshake and here you are making me buy 2 Things!!" She whined.

"Yah! i helped you with this case and to be honest, It's kinda hard.." I said

"Fine ok but You buy me fries too. alright lets goooo!!!!!" She said and quickly made her way to my car. I deep sighed and followed her.