Part 11= Getting ready

"oh ok. Im down." I said.
_________________________________________

The next day at 4:30am..

??? POV

Jisoo woke up early today but she doesnt know why so yea. She stood up and went to the bathroom. She did her routines and wore this

She brushed her hair and left it down She exited the bathroom and her room too

She brushed her hair and left it down She exited the bathroom and her room too. And there she saw Chae smiling like an idiot and it was pretty shocking cause Chae dont wake up early unless she has work to do.

Chae's POV

I was texting Jimin until..

"It's so early in the morning and here you are probably Texting that Jimin dude." Jisoo said as she Sat beside me.

"Uh.. Good morning?" I said.

"Good morning to you too but sis, I dont know if texting Jimin is good for you.. I mean like.. You never woke up early, im pretty sure your addicted in Texting him-" She was about to say something but

"Unnie!!" I cutted her off making her laugh. I glared at her then Texted Jimin
"I gtg now and PlUS I dOnT WaNNA TExT wiTH YoU AnYMOrE CUz Ur'E giVinG Me HeaDACHe" he texted.. "fine Ok- Go TaKE MeDICInE SInCe uR HEaD HuRTs ;)" back. We Always Say bye like this. Dont worry we're just messing around. I closed my Phone and looked at Jisoo unnie who is opening The TV.

"Oh By the way, Can you make breakfast for today?" She asked.

"Mk. What Would you like madam?" I asked formaly making Unnie chuckle.

"Waffles, Orange juice, Bacon and eggs please." She answered.

"woah that's alot but sure maam!!" I said and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed A pan and started to do the bacon first. While it was frying, I grabbed 2 plates and placed it near the stove. I prepared The Waffle maker then, When it was prepared I flipped the bacon. While it was frying that side, I started to do the waffles. When the waffle was Frying, I Grabbed the pan where the bacon is in and Placed 2 Bacons in each plates meaning me and Unnie have 2 bacons each. I placed the bacon back To the stove and Flipped The waffle.

Once the waffle was flipped, I proceeded to crack 2 eggs in the pan. While the waffle and the eggs are frying, i grabbed 2 glasses and placed it on the island.

Later..

??? POV

"Jisoo Unnie! Im done! Let's eat breakfast!!!" Chae screamed and sat on one of the chairs. After a few seconds, Jisoo Finally arrived at the kitchen and sat down on one chair. Then, They both Proceeded to eat.

Jin's POV

"Thank you for Being my secretary and thank you for not asking permission to go absent." I said sarcastically at my secretary who just entered the company to get her Stuffs back. Everyone in my section including our boss, Namjoon is with me and my secretary Looked down in guiltiness.