Part 7= Backlash For nothing

They both closed everything that needs to be closed and left the Apartment.
_________________________________________

Later..

??? POV

ChaeSoo went to different Places until night but Chae told her unnie, jisoo.. she has a special place for both of them at night..

Fast forward at night..

"Are we going home now?" Jisoo asked.

"Im sorry but no unnie.. follow me. Its near." Chae answered and held Jisoo's hand then, walked making Jisoo follow after her. They walked in one building, climbed up Few stairs, took a Few steps and finally, arrived on a rooftop.

"Woah.." Jisoo said, amazed by the sight.

"Scream or let everytging out here unnie

"Scream or let everytging out here unnie.. I'll give you an alone time. Just dont do anything stupid." Chae said but on the last part, she glared at Jisoo Making Jisoo chuckle.

"Alright mother!!" Jisoo said and Rosé smiled at her. Chae patted her back and Went near the door that leads to the stairs when you open it.

"I'll be Roaming around. If you're done, Call me and Let's meet up At the ground floor." Chae said and Jisoo Nodded in understandment. Chae Smiled at her then, Left. Once Jisoo was sure that Chae was gone, Her Smile quickly faded without hesitation. He went near the Rooftop edge And held onto the barrier.

"I.. didnt do it.." Jisoo said softly..

"I.. Never did!" Jisoo whispered as tears started to fill her eyes.

"Please.. h-have Pity On me.." Jisoo said and looked down with her tears flowing On her cheeks.

"PLEASE!!" Jisoo screamed and fell onto her knees.

"PLEASE HELP ME! I-.. I DIDNT.."

"I DIDNT.. DO IT.." Jisoo continued. She forced herself to stand up. She leaned her front on to the barrier and chuckled in sadness.

"Is This really the end of my happiness?"

"I Hope someone could save me other than Chae...I keep Dragging her in.. trouble." Jisoo sobbed but she didnt notice that a shooting star Appeared in the sky.

Momo's POV

I was working Since Im handling a case Right now and Im having difficulties with it so I decided to stay here overnight. Some of the lights are dim and Im the only one here in this floor. I continued to do my work until I heard my door open. I shot my head up to see who it is and I was greeted by Hoseok Oppa with 2 steaming, Hot drinks from Starbucks.

"Hey.." He greeted.

"Hey Oppa! Why are you here??" I asked and He went near me then, Sat On one of the chairs and Gave me one of the Drink.