Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)

(This was a request, hope you like it. Sorry the picture is fuzzy)

So unless you don't know
Y/N means 'your name'
L/N means 'last name'
S/C means 'skin color'
H/L means 'hair length'
H/C means 'hair color'
(Pretty sure thats all you need to know for now, oh and before every oneshot  I put either S1 or S2 to signify which season either 1 for the first or 2 of the second)

S2
You Zeta-beamed into the Cave main room for training,
"SORRY, SORRY I KNOW I'M LATE" you huffed from all the running you did. Everyone turned to look at you. Bart with his Sunchips was choking, 'cause you bumped into him.
"And why are you late, Y/N" Black Canary asked, finally looking at you after flipping Blue Beetle aka to you and the others as Blue or Jamie. Who didn't have the curtesy of his full suit.
"Well... Um... You see... Got detention" you said bowing your head Canary didn't always come for training sessions so you missing it was not planned 'cause you really did want to come.
"What for exactly" Black Canary asked, you mumbled out you answer
"Say that again but louder" Canary said. So sucking it up, you said it louder
"I got detention, for running in the hall slipping on a puddle of water and landing in the Janitors bucket, of nice icy dirty water." Adding the last part 'cause now you had nothing to lose, but the affection of Jaime.
Everyone was laugh while you sheepishly looked at the floor, like you were trying to crack the code to the some overly complicated puzzle. Sighing again Black Canary said "You are lucky I'm not Batman and I'm in a good mode. Break, come back when I tell you guys to and when I do your in for it." Everyone didn't know what to expect but went one with their own bussiness.
You looked up to see Jaime smiling and walking to you. He snaked his hand around your shoulders whilst you turned shy.
"OHHHH,I THINK SOMEONE HAS A CRUSH. MOVE OUT TO THE NEXT ROOM LOVE BIRDS THE HEROS DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR NONSENSE" Bart teased
"BART THE DAY I-" you were about to go on Blue kissed full in the lips, you stood there shocked but once you realized his that BLUE BEETLE WAS KISSING YOU. Yeah, it was some make out session and everyone had the pleasure to see.
"Some crush I have huh" Blue whispered
"I could say the same " you smiled at him.

( YES I DID IT, stupid brain block)