16. Goodbye For Now

"MAYA! WAKE UP!!!!"

It took Maya less than 40 minutes to whip some light and refreshing make up on her face, clean after a shower, a comfy airport outfit to keep her sane throughout the long hours.

"I'm done."

"Girl, you need to fashion up. Cardigan with tank top and sweatpants is a no no."

"Shut up Parker, I'm gonna be wearing flip flops. No one care about my fashion when we touch down in Seoul, it's a long-ass journey there." Maya said as she ruffled out her freshly blown-out hair, making it look soft and textured very naturally.

"Your loss. You're gonna fall flat beside me coz I'm be looking fab." Parker snapped his finger as he took a twirl, showcasing his ripped blue jeans, black silk button-down tucked in with a channel belt securing his tiny waist. Ready to pair them with his Chelsea boots.

"You're gonna whine later in the plane on how uncomfortable it can get."

"Don't you worry, I have a PJ ready to change right after we board the plan."

Maya chuckled and sat on the kitchen island to enjoy the coffee and egg on toast which Parker has prepared for her. It's been their little routine where Parker enjoys making breakfast for them before work while Maya takes care of their dinner.

It's been a routine and both the best friends enjoy spending the time together over meals.

.

"Oh, that must be Hoseok!" Parker's head swung over his shoulder, towards the door when he heard the sound of a car pulling over with a gentle honk.

"It's not even 8." Maya titled her left wrist and noticed the time indicated 745 am.

"Maybe he is just super punctual and maybe he wants to spend more time with you."

"Parker."

"Ok, my mouth is shut." Parker took the coffee mug, gently sipped on it with eyes getting into a doe-like shape as he watches Maya neared the front door, opening it for their handsome boss.

"Morning Hoseok." Maya said as she clung to her oversized cardigan, crossing the opening over her chest.

"Morning Maya, I bought some breakfast for you and Parker. To fill you till you get food on the plane."

"Oh, I actually just had-..."

"Yum! Bring them in Hoseok! Join us, come one."

Maya looked back to Parker who was waving his hand from the island as she narrowed her eyes at the boy who completely ignored her under Hoseok's presence.

And that's how Maya ended up stuffing another set of egg sandwich under Parker's careful watch in order to satisfy Hoseok that she won't starve until the meal is served in the plane.

Soon, all three packed the remaining suitcases on board in Hoseok's Audi and headed to the airport, checking in swiftly, ready to board the flight en routing to Seoul, Korea.

"Hoseok, you really shouldn't have done this." Maya was holding her boarding pass, wiggling it with her right brow raised at her boss who stood there casually with a pair of jeans and oversized black shirt tucked in just at the front, smiling wickedly.

"I can't have my best architect to have an uncomfortable ride to one of the most important business deal." Hoseok said, both hands in the back pocket of his jeans.

"Ehem." Parker's sudden cough turned both their attention to the blond who blinked his eyes rapidly.

"And I also can't have my favourite assistant architect to sit uncomfortably in an economy class, so I booked 2 business seats for you guys." Hoseok said as he head-locked the blond in between his arms.