41. As You Wish

Taehyung tried his best to not do anything further than what was approved by Maya. He is not a pervert nor he thinks he has the right to touch her as he wishes.

"Um, you can sleep in here. I will take another spare bedroom."

Taehyung said calmly, walked out of his own bedroom before he loose control in front of Maya. She was looking so fragile in his eyes, he was afraid to even approach her.

Earlier of the day, Tae was devastated when he overheard Maya's giggling conversation with her boss, Hoseok. He doesn't know if what he did was right or wrong by complying Maya's wish to make her forget the awful incident at the club by touching her sensually.

Taehyung just did what she asked for, but again, was Maya thinking straight and not out of vulnerability to use him as a mean to escape the prison of her own thoughts?

Wouldn't it be considered cheating behind Hoseok's back if he finds out that Maya allowed him to touch her after agreeing to be courted by Hoseok?

What on earth is going on and how would you classify this?

As far as Tae's consciences take place, he and Maya were under the same consensus when it happened and no one disagreed. That's all he needs to know and believe. Meanwhile, Maya didn't even know Taehyung overheard her conversation with Hoseok.

Back in Tae's room, Maya stood there dumbfounded, watching the man leave her standing alone.

She couldn't believe either how much her body loved the touches evoked by Tae. She didn't know even her heart desired for the forbidden, wanting it so badly like an addict deprived of her drugs.

"Shit, Hobi..." Maya clenched the hem of her collar, eyes glued shut when the face of a man she promised to give a chance flooded her mind.

"I'm sorry..." She dropped on her knees, holding both sides of her temple as she soft cried, hating her own self for being a whore. For being the disgrace someone used to label her for, she is acting like a thirsty hoe isn't she?

Lusting for a man who left her 8 years ago, wanting to be court by a sincere man but went behind his back to get pleased by her ex romance. How dramatic does this sound to you?

Can Maya ever live past her own demon? No one apart from Parker knew the full story of what happened to her when she decided to put a full stop on the avatar as a mixed girl from Singapore, living her life in the states, all alone.

She wanted to banish that image and take up an avatar of strong independent working woman in the streets of LA, climbing the corporate ladder, be unbeatable. In which, she did. But is she happy?

All her wall she has built up for as her own fortress came crumbling the second Taehyung's hand roamed her body, touched her in places only he has before.

Even after 8 years, Maya knew that no one else can replace the space in her heart which she devoted to the man she first fell in love with.

Has she forgotten what happened? Has she let go of the aches and breaks Taehyung put her through? No, she couldn't. But, is she going to ignore the want in her, the desire in her to be safe under his arms once again? No, she couldn't either.

She looked around the room, it felt empty and cold without the presence of another. Maya hated how she pushed the thought of Hoseok aside, and made her way out of this room, in search for the one she was missing on.

.

Taehyung wrapped himself under the duvet, in his spare room. He has never invited anyone to this home of his. Not even Jimin nor Namjoon knew this address, as his favourite and private home.