48. Sex-y

The atmosphere in the room was cold, anxious and heated at the same time. Heavy breathing was clouded with rushing ruffling sound of clothes coming off from each other as it took less than a minute for Tae to get naked as Maya discarded her bathrobe.

Both their naked bodies slide against each other, strange yet familiar. After all, their bodies have evolved in places they couldn't imagine for the past 8 years.

"You have grown so beautifully Maya." Taehyung willingly pressed his firm chest on her exposed breast, feeling elated with the sensual touches.

"I can say the same to you." Maya ran her hands down Tae's shoulder, on his back, loving the firmness of his muscle, making her toes curl.

The more and closer Taehyung press his body on Maya, the raw and naked touch of his body made her soaking wet. To a point, she can already smell the intense sex that is about to happen with the slick of her own and Tae's hardening tip.

"Wait." Maya stopped Taehyung from his handy mouth work on her chest.

"Huh?" Taehyung looked at her, in between his hair which started to cover his face.

"I wanna do this."

Maya has never done this before, not even previously when they used to fool around back in Uni days, she was too risk-averse and shy to attempt anything like this. But today, who cares? No one gives a fuck and Maya wants what she wants.

She starts to raise her upper body, indicating she wanna rise up so Tae got off her body, gently laid on his side before being pressed down by Maya as she started to straddle him.

In return, Tae raised his brows at her, biting his lips in amusement. Maya wanted to ride him.

"You sure baby?" Taehyung leaned against the headboard as Maya steadied herself, knees parted to either side of his body, ass already brushing his semi-hardened dick.

"Yes." Maya's cheek turned bright pink, as she leaned forward, kissing Taehyung sweetly, hands on his chest, finding her spot.

"Ok, I'm all yours darling." Taehyung tucked the strand of her loose hair behind her right ears, allowing her left side of the hair to fall freely, making her look ethereal.

Taehyung waited to see what the girl will do as he knew Maya never ride him, not even entertaining the idea when they had sex before.

Maya wanted to return the favour, so she smirked, knowing very well Taehyung will not expect this from her, so she started to move her lips, tongue trailing his firm chest, down his chocolate board abs to his groin, stopping just above his semi-hardened dick, sending a wink to the man who was gawking at her in shock.

"Bloody hell...ah..." Taehyung moaned.

The girl didn't wait for another second after winking mischievously at Tae before taking the tip of his redbud into her mouth. Not gonna lie, Maya did fool around a few dudes here and there when she was out for dates along the years, but she never went to bed with anyone nor did she had anyone's dick up in her puss.

It was a work of manly efforts to swallow the dick in her mouth, as Tae erected with each inch she took in. Maya started to swirl her tongue around the length as she hallowed her cheeks, sucking him off, playing with his slit making Tae wild.

The mere thought of his dick in the mouth of the girl he wanted to ravish turned the dirty blond head upside down.

"Ah...fuck you're so good!" Taehyung arched and moved his hips up and down, matching the pace of the girl covering his dick in her mouth.

"Maya...I'm- ah fuck!" Taehyung was controlling himself to not spill in her mouth, so he stopped moving and clenched onto the bedsheet.

Maya didn't want Taehyung to finish in her mouth, she wanted to tease him some more. Hence, she let go of his length from her mouth with a pop sound and started to give him a hand job.