47. Rough

"I SAID WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM LIKE THAT?"

"Taehyung! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Maya raised her voice, not too loud nor was she keeping it low. Maya just wanted to ensure Tae knows not to treat her like a child.

"Fuck! I'm sorry." Taehyung ran his fingers through his dirty-blond mob, pushing his hair backwards.

"I don't know what's wrong with you but what I do or how I talk to Hobi is none of your damn business." Maya picked up her phone and threw it aside, landing it at the corner of her bed.

"Tsk, so you're really being serious with Hoseok?"

"How does it even matter to you Taehyung?"

Taehyung walked into her room, used the heel of his left foot to shut it close and locked the knob. He advanced further, lowering his gaze on Maya, making her take a few steps backwards. The girl knew that damn look on Tae's face, an expression which she knows too well.

"You wanna know how it matters to me?" Taehyung concerned Maya against a wall from the steps he advanced pushing Maya backwards across the room.

"Tae, I will scream the hell out if you ever touch me. I swear." Maya threatened, saying the only thing coming out of her mind.

"Baby, you think screaming helps? Just for your kind information sweetheart, we have all the room soundproofed."

Taehyung caged the girl between his hands, careful not to touch her with his body but close enough to allow Maya to feel his body heat on hers.

"Leave me alone. Now." Maya challenged back, unsure on her heart's tremble being this close to the devilish man.

"Nope."

"Taehyung, this is not funny. Let me go." Maya tried to dunk through his right arms but Taehyung lowered it just in time catching her over her tummy.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Maya started to squirm and wiggle her legs as Taehyung now carried her over his shoulder, towards the bed and throw her down like a potato sack.

"What the fuck you think you're doing?" Maya was furious. She tried to support herself up by steadying her elbows on the bed but soon dropped flat on her back when Taehyung towered her.

"I'm gonna do you."

Maya's face turned into a horror picture, making her flush and gasp at the same time.

"You're such a fucking asshole. Get off me." Maya used all her might to push the boy above her, pressing firmly on his chest, trying to yank him off.

"The more you struggle, the looser your bathrobe is getting." Taehyung chuckles licking his lower lip with the tip of his tongue.

Maya's action came to a halting stop when she felt her robe getting looser with Tae's hand firmly gripping on the knot of her robe, securing her naked body.

"What? Don't dare to make any move now?" Taehyung's face leaned closer to the blushing girl as Maya surrender her struggles, closing her eyes, not wanting to look into the hazel orbs.

"What do you want Taehyung?" asked Maya, in a softer tone with her eyes, closed shut.

"This." Taehyung leaned in to kiss Maya on the lips, just planting his on hers, not making any move.

Maya opened her eyes wider, surprised by the pressure on her lips and the hazel orbs staring right into her own soft browns. Taehyung was pressing his lips on hers with his eyes open.

"And this." He broke their lips apart and kissed her cheeks, both sides rendering Maya speechless and motionless.

"This." He kissed her forehead.

"And this." He moved to her sensitive spot, her left neck and fanned his breathing over a particular spot before kissing it, eventually started to bite and sucking it gently.

"T-tae...ah..." Maya bite her lower lips in between her teeth when her sentence was cut short as she felt a warm touch travelled into her robe, touching the bottom of her breast, slowly travelling in between the valley of her breast.

This man is unstoppable, he continued his foreplay and finally cupped her breast into his hand, making the bud erect further than it was already getting.

All the senses were flying out the window from Maya's mind, whenever Taehyung touches her, she is a mess. A complete mess in which she can't have a say on her own, she is a slave for that man.

Taehyung noticed how Maya was closing her eyes shut and rolling her head back each time he touches her nipples, making her sinfully bite into her lower lip tensing Taehyung in the process.

He is a sucker when it comes to watching Maya losing her control under him, especially when she started to bit or suck on her lower lips, Taehyung's self-control melts like an ice cream under the hot sun.

"Fuck." Tae groaned, pulled the front of her bathrobe aside, exposing her plump breast for him.

He moved upwards, slowly sucking on each, one at a time while fiddling on the other keeping them equally aroused. Maya's sensitive spot aside from the collar of her left neck is her nipples, and Taehyung knows it.

"Taehyung..." Maya moaned as she gripped onto Tae's beautiful soft hair, grasping it between her fingers.

His lips were swollen by now, after creating a handful of love marks all over her breast and neck. Tae was proud of his work, making the plain tan skin on Maya stood out like a painted canvas, he was indeed the Picasso behind it.

"Maya, I won't proceed anything without your consent, you know that right?" Taehyung stopped in the middle of pleasuring the girl who was already a mess.

"What?" Maya's fuzzy mind was unable to process his sentence.

"This. I'm not gonna touch you further without your consent." Taehyung leaned closer, hovering over Maya, with lots of tender love and high sense of arousal swimming in his eyes.

What should she do? She is courting Hoseok, but she is also moaning under Taehyung. She started to like Hoseok but her love for Taehyung is slowly revealing itself from the past. She wants Hoseok but she needs Taehyung.

"Yes."

Taehyung raised his brow, challenging her to repeat her word.

"I said yes Tae. Make love to me like how you used to." Maya pressed their foreheads together, completely losing herself to the man above her.

Can you blame her emotions and body for yearning the love and touch by her first love? The man who took her first love and sex away is now asking her for permission to touch her again. I told you, Maya is a slave under Tae and that is the only truth.

Right now, at this very moment, Maya knew what is she about to do and allow Tae to commit. She doesn't care about the consequences or the next hour, she only wants his touch, him and his presence inside her.

"Your wish is my command Maya."

Taehyung sealed their lips, hands making its way down south, fully exposing her naked body after untying the loosened knot on the robe, exposing her sinful body for him, once again.

.
___________________________________
🍀
Tae is a habit that Maya can't get rid of.
So is Maya to Tae.
They are messed up for each other.