40. Your Touch

Taehyung carried her like a fragile baby in his arms. Not making any sudden moves or walking in rushed steps risking her to feel agitated. Maya only opened her eyes and lifted her head when she noticed they have come to a stop.

"Can you stand by yourself?" Taehyung looked down on the girl in his arms, being as gentle as he could.

"Yes." Maya nodded.

Taehyung's lip curved with a tiny smile as he bends down slowly, allowing Maya's feet to touch the cold tiles. Not once did they both broke their attention on each other which was all too familiar and alluring to the two of them.

"You asked me to make you forget his touch. I will do so. Will you allow me to?" Taehyung asked again, making sure Maya knows what she asked for.

"Yes, I don't want to feel his hands on my skin." Maya answered, fully convinced with her own wishes.

Taehyung smirked, he knew what is he about to do and boy was he enjoying it? You bet he is.

He slowly turned Maya around, with her back against his chest and used his index finger to lift her chin facing the horizontal mirror on the wall. Only then Maya realized they have come to the bathroom and currently, she was standing in front of a huge mirror.

A look of horror passed her face when she took in her messed up appearance. Her make up was still somehow intact, but her puffy eyes and flushed cheeks are evidence from both the outbreak she had together with the interactions going on with Taehyung.

"Relax."

Taehyung noticed her shoulder stiffening, so he gently blew some air on Maya's exposed shoulder and up to her neck and earlobe, immediately calming the rigidness on her body.

It's almost like Maya was standing as a puppet in which Taehyung knows how to push and pull the strings for a stage performance. They just know each other so well.

Maya relaxed under his command, slowly lifting back her head and fully focused on the mirror in front of her in which she can see Taehyung's face behind her, standing tall and handsome, looking directly into her eyes through the mirror.

Without breaking the eye contact, Maya's breath hitched when she felt the tip of Tae's finger run down her spine, in her exposed back as he reached for the tiny zipper just above her lower back, tugging on it.

Taehyung was having the time of his life, slowly making his way to unzip the dress on Maya, as he leaned forward, kissing on her left earlobe without looking away from her eyes.

To Maya, he looked like the devil himself, sucking out a soul from an innocent girl. Taehyung looked so intimidating and bloody attractive, she is already wetting her panties.

As soon as her zip came loose, making Maya shiver with the cold air brushing gently on her skin under her lace lingerie, she bites on her lower lips when Tae took his fingers to lower the strap of her metallic dress, on both sides of her shoulder.

The dress dropped from her curvy body, sliding down smoothly from her skin, exposing her only in her lace strapless bra and panties.

Taehyung's eyes dilated, he can't look away from the smooth skin on Maya's body, just as flawless and perhaps extra toned from the days he can remember. She looked so inviting, it made him drool.

"So beautiful." He planted a kiss on either of her shoulder blades, making Maya cross her hands over her front body, not sure if exposing herself like this to Tae will make him feel disgusted.

"You don't hide from me Maya, I have seen it all, remember?" Tae's smirk was wearing proudly on his face while Maya's face flustered in bright red.