35. Wilding Heart

"Shit, what got into your damn brain Maya. Ugh, you're so fucking stupid."

Maya was talking to herself, more like slapping her own self as she rushed back down to the floor where her temporary office was allocated at.

Before waltzing into the room with the other boys' presence, Maya quickly turned herself towards the ladies, attempting to cover the damage her appearance and inner self was under after making Taehyung a mess.

She walked into the ladies and locked the door immediately. Thankful that Namjoon has given her a private floor so no other females will be using this specific ladies toilet as all the others who usually up on this floor are males.

Placing the documents and hard disk away from the sink, Maya held the sink counter firmly with both her hands, supporting her body weight as she leaned forward the huge mirror.

"You are so stupid Maya, you thought you could mess with him and show him to not bitch you around, but look at you."

Maya continued her self talking antics as she looked into her own pathetic reflection on the mirror. A strong independent woman staring into the mirror, greeted by a young girl, fresh out in the world with anticipation of nothing but all love and innocence within her.

Thankfully, Maya didn't look as dishevelled as she thought she might be looking. Her outfits were still intact, maybe just a little lifted from her tucked in pants. Hair falling effortlessly down her shoulder as she let it off her ponytail earlier.

On the contrary, her lips still looked awfully swollen, cheeks flushing a bright red that even her tan skin and bronzed make up couldn't hide it away.

The girl managed to let go of her grip on the sink and ran her fingers through her lips, pressing it harshly, making it sting with a pinching pain.

She closed her eyes and chuckled to herself, trailing her fingers down her neck, gently grazing her boobs, which ached from not being attended by the man she messed up with. Without her own consciousness, Maya continued to trail her hand down her firm stomach to her groin.

Her imagination started to run wild and the next thing she knows, she is ready to finger herself with the companion of her own wetness, overflowing from the arousal.

"Fuck."

Maya moaned, lowly but sensually as she increased the insertion of her finger in and out, caressing her clits along the way, knowing how well her body reacts when she pleasures herself.

As she felt a familiar heat pooling around her inner thighs, making her toes curls, Maya leaned forward, left hand holding tight on the sink as she opened her legs wider, allowing more access for herself to please her own needs.

Since she was already on the high from riding Taehyung and feeling his sinfully large boner against her folds, it took her less than a minute to cum on her own after continuing her fantasy about being boned by none other than a blue head she used to love.

"Shit."

Maya cleaned her hand under the tap water, catching her breath as she panted even more irregularly, feeling the butterflies in her stomach.

She can't believe she just fingered herself, inside the ladies, in the HQ of VC with the boys not far away in the office room, working on the project. Not to mention that Taehyung is still somewhere being a mess all the way up in the office building.

All these scenarios of being out in the public and engaging in a sensual activity drive Maya insane and strangely making her more aroused. Maybe she should just stop it right here and go back to the office.