45. Longing

Time passed by and Parker grew numb in his arms as he felt the sobbing girl coming to steadier breathing. He peaked his head lower and noticed how puffed Maya's eyes were and she drifted to her own dreamland.

"Poor girl, what a tough night it must have been."

Parker mumbled very softly, gently caressing her cheek and slowly moved away from her as he laid her neatly on the bed, covering her body under the duvet.

Last night's troll and past memories must have been chasing her like a demon if she knocked out herself so effortless in his arms, not even waking up while Parker moved her to the top of the bed and tugged her in.

"Rest well, I will wake you up for dinner."

Parker said to the sleeping girl, kissed her forehead and opened the door to leave Maya alone in her slumber.

As the purple head walking out to take the stair down to the kitchen locating the boys, he came to a sudden halt. Something in the depth of his heart urged him to take a step back.

"Fuck it."

Parker turned himself around and made his way into the room. The difference is that, he didn't enter Maya's, he entered Taehyung's.

"Oh geez God!" Parker closed his eyes and used his palms to shield his face when he saw Taehyung walking out his bathroom with a towel hanging low, exposing his V line.

"Parker?" Taehyung asked very casually, using another towel to rub his wet hair dry.

"Yea hi, it's Parker."

"What's up?" Taehyung chuckled, he finds the purple hair male rather cute and dramatic.

"Are you decent now?"

"Um, no?"

"Shit Taehyung, put some damn clothes on."

"Why are you reacting like you have a crush on me and you walked into me naked?"

"Well it's debatable but..." Parker took a sneaky glance through the window of his slightly parted fingers and gulped at the man in front of him.

Taehyung laughed out loud, throwing his head back, finding it amusing on how Parker is checking him out.

"I'll give you a good view then." Taehyung smirked, pushed his wet hair back and yanked off his towel before walking back to his closet, exposing his perfectly perky ass to Parker.

"SWEET LORD! FUCK YOU TAEHYUNG."

Parker squeezed his eyes shut tightly, feeling the heat in his face as he dropped his head lower, trying to delete the imprinted image of naked Taehyung in his mind.

Damn is he hot? Of coz he is. Maya was so lucky! The thoughts ran through Parker's mind continuously as he waited for the handsome man to return from his closet, to not look too sinful.

"Hey, you're good to see me now. I'm decent." Taehyung walked back in to find the purple head standing rooted on his feet, still covering his face and head low facing the floor.

Parker slowly moved his fingers away from his face and peeked open one eye before the other, letting out a huge gasp when he noticed Taehyung was standing in his sweatpants and tank top. Still, he looked bloody distracting.

"Ok. Phew." The purple head shakes his head, trying to get Jimin's face in, Taehyung's naked body out.

"So, what's up? How can I help you?" Asked Taehyung as his right hand was inside his sweat's pocket, left hand trying to playful fiddle on the back of his head, ruffling his dirty blond hair.