60. Pre Launching

"OMG SWEET LORD I'M IN LA!"

Parker bowed to the highest of heaven and deepest of hell upon touching down the LA airport.

"Calm down princess, people might assume that we kidnapped you or something." Jimin was doing all the man's work by pushing the cart with Parker's gazillion suitcase with his single one.

"You have no idea how much I have missed breathing the LA air!" Parker extended his arms, breathing in and out dramatically showing his excitement being back home.

"I'm starting to think you hate Seoul now." Namjoon chuckled.

"Home is where my bae is Joonie." Parker winked, lowering his glasses and eyes on Jimin who smirked, slightly tainted with blush on the cheeks.

"Now where is my limo ride?" Parker adjusted his glasses with his pointy on his nose, scanning the crowd for a Chindian girl who he have missed a truckload.

"WELCOME BACK PARKER!!!!"

"There is my girl." Parker yanked his head to the side, squealing like a seal with the sight of Maya in her casual fit, running to him with her hands extended.

"Gosh, I have missed you so much!"

Maya buried her face in Parker's chest, trying to squeeze the life out of her best friend after not seeing him for almost a month.

"Hey, we are here as well you know. Almost halfway across the world." Namjoon waved his hand in the air, adjusting his Dior saddlebag over the shoulder.

"Oh God, I'm such a terrible host. Hello there Namjoon, hey Jimin." Maya greeted them and also gave them both a comforting hug.

"So, is Hoseok here as well?" Jimin asked, raising his brow as he scanned through the vicinity, not spotting the raven head.

"Oh, he is away with his father on a business trip. Should be clocking in just time for the launching tonight." Maya explained as she guided the boys to the parking lot, taking out the keys to her car.

"Geez Maya, didn't know you had such a good ride." Namjoon whistled at the Benz wagon.

"Mercedes-AMG G 63 in Matte white, sexy." Jimin brushed his palm over the sexy beast, admiring it while Maya unlocked the boot and finish loading in their suitcases.

"Thanks. Together, we are unbeatable y'know." Maya teased.

"Most definitely. You do know how to pick a good ride, I'm impressed." Jimin nodded, calling it shotgun.

"Be my guest, I'll show ya." Maya pressed on the gas, as soon as all of them are on board, ready to head out from the airport.

Jimin smirked, Taehyung surely know how to pick his girl. Too bad, she belongs to someone else now.

.

"So, you guys will have a ride together and I will drive to the event myself." Maya said as she pulled over a medium-size bungalow, tucked away in a private space, enough privacy and lots of luxury for the VC cousins.

"We are not going together?" Parker asked as he thought he might be heading back to his home sweet home with Maya.

"I need to get ready with Lily, so it'll be easier if I just go over to hers, it might be a bit weird to have you boys over."

"But I miss Casey." Parker whined.

"Now who the hell is Casey?" Jimin snorted.

"Calm down my man, it's our home." Parker assured his snorting boyfriend that Casey is the name he labelled their home, just for fun.