44. A New Page

As Maya expected, her heart almost failed her along the bike ride with Taehyung. She has never held onto someone so dearly as her life depends on it until she was seated at the back of Taehyung, on his superbike.

"We're here." Taehyung's voice jolted her away from his body, which she was hugging like a koala bear.

"Oh thank heaven!" Maya quickly mount down from the high seat behind the bike and took off her helmet.

Taehyung chuckled heartily as he took off his own and turned the beast off.

"Come on, I bet it's not that bad."

Maya rolled her eyes at Taehyung.

"Says the person who loves a bike ride to someone who is scared as hell to even be near one." She crossed her arms over her chest, huffed in disbelief for Taehyung was finding this whole scene super amusing.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Taehyung leaned closer, gently tucking Maya's loose hair strand over her right ear, admiring the beautiful face.

Maya's whole body stiffen, unable to avert her eyes or move her body when she felt Tae's close presence. As his fingertips gently brushed through her right ear lobe, she unconsciously titled towards his touch, inhaling deeply.

"MAYA! OH GOD, YOU'RE ALIVE."

Both of them sprung their heads to the door, revealing a panicky Parker, in his fluffy pyjamas.

.

"Parker, I told you a hundred times. I'm fine." Maya said as she took a seat on her bed, successfully dodging the other boys as they were all gathered in the kitchen, having snacks, chatting along.

Thankfully, Taehyung realized how horrid Parker was with Maya's disappearance last night from the club, so he left the two best friends to talk things out as he joined his cousins and Jin in the kitchen.

"Bitch I texted you. Called you. I was frantic."

"Parker, you were wasted, how did you even know I went missing?" Maya leaned down on her bed, staring at the ceiling while Parker did the same, beside her.

"I was, but then something happened and my whole senses came back to life like a fire in the pit."

Maya scrunched her nose, turned her head to the side as she supported her head with her left arms folded underneath.

"Tell me the whole story you nasty little expensive ass."

"Well, that's for another day. Now, I. Need. Your. Stories." Parker did the same, laid sideways, wiggling his eyes at Maya suggestively.

"There are no stories for me to tell." Maya closed her eyes, trying not to get killed by Parker's curious look.

Well, she could hide from Parker's stare but she can't hide her own blushing face from the mere thought of what happened last night at Tae's.

"Bro, did you like get fucked in a hotel room or something? Why are you a blushing mess now?" Parker gasped.

"Shut the hell up Parker. We didn't do it in a hotel room!"

"Aha, so you eventually did something last night didn't you?" Parker's lips curved up in a smirk.

"Gosh Parker! You're impossible." Maya sat up, rubbing her face in frustration.

"Don't lie to me Maya, you're even dressed in his clothes. Tell me nothing happened. I can even catch the faint marks running down your neck. It's not too obvious so I knew he did it on purpose to faintly mark you without any attention."