(sunset secret)~

It was everyone lovely fresh day but not for this girl. Mina is the beautiful nerd and quite girl at Seoul Univercity. She doesnt have a lots of friends. Only 2 is Tzuyu and Sana.

They quite populer but they three just beautiful but scary cause they know how to beat people. So dont think quite girl is a weak.

Mina get up lazily and take a short shower. After she wear her medium hoodie and black legging pants, she going down to take her breakfast with her friends.

 After she wear her medium hoodie and black legging pants, she going down to take her breakfast with her friends

"Hey morning"

"Morning" the two answer. They ate their pancake quitely and after that start their walking to their uni.

During their walk, they heard girl screaming which is they know whats happening.

"Come on~" Tzuyu whine.
"Srsly, again" Sana rolled her eyes.
"Just leave them"Mina put her earphone on.

They walk past the fans girl who fangirling three hot boys who also clever like but the boys are more talkative.

~

Mina was so annoyed by how noisy out her class when one of the hot populer boys walk in to her class.Mina was busy do her homework and doesnt care what happening.

She's not a cold girl but she just shy girl and hard to express her feeling well.

She in her world doesnt realize that the hot boy sat beside her.

"Hi?" She still in her world until the boy snap his finger at her ear

"Hi?" She still in her world until the boy snap his finger at her ear. Then she turn her head.

"Hello again. My name is Wonwoo mind if I seat here, be you tablemate?" A boy named Wonwoo intro his name. Mina who a shy girl nod and just answer,

"Mina" she just shortly answer and give short smile to him. She feeling awkward when she have to be talkative to new people around her.

She then continue her homework leaving Wonwoo bored. He doesnt know what to do and decide to try talk to Mina again.

"Mina" She turn again and raise her eyebrow.

"You doesnt know me and the others two everyday we came here?" Asked Wonwoo who curious that seeing Mina doesnt act like other girl who crazy about boys.