Silent Treatment

He keep practicing his rapping and dance. Yup he want the best for this concert tour. But he doesnt want his hopes up because Mina said she maybe can go to seventeen concert.

He first was happy but then when she said maybe, he keep hoping up that she will go.

He keep practicing without taking a break.

"Hyung its time to go hotel. We have to rest for energy." DK tried to convince him to stop practicing and get some rest

"I will go in 1 hour. You guys go first. Just 1 hour then i will stop. Dont worry im fine."

Then DK just nod and everyone leave to get rest. He then continue his dance and make sure all perfect and satisfied fans tomorrow.

The next day~

Wonwoo began his rapping quitely. He make sure his oitfit comfortable and suits him for perform. He took peek outside searching one girl that he wishing there.

 He took peek outside searching one girl that he wishing there

But unfortunately, Mina doesnt there. He was down a bit and making sure that he can do it eventhough she doesnt here watching him.

Seventeen concert was doing well and all fans were satisfied. Wonwoo who from the start until end was not always quite. Sometimes he will sound to speak but this concert, he just silent and only open his mouth when someone ask him question.

After the concert end he still sat quitely and check his phone.

"Its okay,hyung. Maybe she busy. What if she will calk you tomorrow? Cheer up a bit. She also hop3 she can go but she cant. So i hope you dont upset." Said the8.

He just nodded and change his clothes to his casual to go hotel.

'Yeah maybe he's right. I shouldnt upset too much. But why she not caht since yesterday. Woah its driving me more upset thinking this.'

After 2 day later, Mina get text from Mingyu saying that Wonwoo foesnt get out from his room since they back from concert.

She then remembered that she forget to tell that she cant go and her phone was having a bit problem. So thats why she repair her phone for a while. Now she got a big baby to make it happy.