Dangerous

Its same like JEALOUS chapter but its Wonwoo turn to protect Mina

Seventeen are the most know each other well and also Twice know Seventeen for 6 years since highschool to the same collage

Mina is a cheerful girl who lots of boys admired of. But she reject all bous saying she already taken.

No one know who but SevenTwice know. Absolutely Wonwoo but they keep in secret cause they dont want to be viral and SevenTwice respect it and keep it shut.

Every year there are many new students will act as you know like gangster, nerd, popular, diva, quite or many weird things.

But the new student will always quick to get down their popularity  because SevenTwice.

Scoups and her sister Dahyun was a children of principal there. While Jihyo and Dk was their cousin.

All member will always together with them like on dinner, camping, travelling and many else because all their parents know each other. So no wonder all member get long easily and some of them siblings,couple,cousin and neighbour.

Now this year as always new group students especially girls act diva. And all students there watching blankly. The groups thought their reaction was speechless to see how pretty they are.

But thruthly they are speechless because how brave they act like that in their first year. Also some of them smirk at them knowing their popularity wont stay long.

The collage morning was normal but during recess for 2 hours, the diva group walking around cafeteria near football field while flipping their hair.

All students not looking at them single a bit and continue do their job. The diva group was fire about them. Before one of them can raise her voice, all student start giving route to the 23 people who their way back.

All silent and dont dare to look them. The diva group not move any a bit and just turn around seeing SevenTwice walking coldly to their VIP places.

All diva girls was in awe staring at Seventeen visuals. They plan to go greet them flirtly.

After the girls buy their food, they make way to greet the boys. But before they can go, some student warning them to not do that.