After Variety

Request by Janroseampo

Mina got the big scheduels and it make her scared and nervous. She got a call that she will intercepate in We Got Married as speacial idol last episode.

Ofc Wonwoo too got in and both of them doesnt know who will be their wife/husband.

On the next week

Mina wear simple dress as a first meet outfit and she prepared some gifts for her husband.

Wonwoo also prepared but in the speacial way. He just wear some casual outfit but yeah everyone look like he so hot.

 He just wear some casual outfit but yeah everyone look like he so hot

On Jeju restaurant rooftop, Mina sit and look the view of the sea. She doesnt realize Wonwoo already behind the door fixing his mic.

Then he gather his courage and open the door. He slowly walk behind her and tap her shoulder. Her shoulder up and quickly get up. She smile and bow to him.

 She smile and bow to him

So was him. And they began introducing each other but you guys know right as first meet? Ofc awkward.

"So you are my wife."

"You are my husband."

They both laugh not realize the cameraman was melt with their cute face.

"Sunbae-"

"Why sunbae? Haha. You are my wife. Call me Oppa or anything you like."

"Hahaha okay oppa. Im glad that you okay with me. I never thought ny husband is member of Seventeen."

"And i also never think that i get a wife as Mina from Twice. The worlwide girlgroup being a wife to a boygroup."

"Dont say that oppa. Seventeen also worlwide group. You know ummmm actually me, Sana unnie and Tzuyu are Secenteen fans. Hahahhaha oh my god. This is embaressing me."

"HAHAHA Dont be like that. I dont mind at all. Just be yourself. And all seventeen was Twice fans too. You know Seungkwan was really hype when heard your song anywhere."