Long distance

He work at South Korea for 3 years and really miss his girlfriend who work at Japan. He look at the side of his computer. The photo of them together take 3 years ago. He hold it cares her face.

How he miss her so much and the same thing she said was busy all day

How he miss her so much and the same thing she said was busy all day. He was annoyed but never complain. He cant tell her that he hate it so much because he dont wanna hurt her feelings.

She work as ballerina and it was really hard work to make it perfect. He cant said it but he was all proud of her. He know how she loves ballet since she were young.

H always support her and wishing all the best for her. He know deep inside she feel burden by how she had to work far from her. But she proud how he keep his hard work as CEO.

Now he got call and when he saw who is it, he quickly pick up

"Hey Mina!"

"Hey Baby! How are you?"

"Im good and handsome like always! How was you?"

"Ouh im okay but you know how tired i am with ballet."

"Yeah i know but hey that was a favourite things that you always do so keep it up. Im sure it will all went well."

"Awww so sweet. Did you eat yet?"

"Yeah i already eat. I eat western food and i order your favourite ice cream mint chocolate. When i eat it, it feels like im with you!" He look at the dustbin, it all full of cup ramen. Yeah he lied to her so she will not worried.

"Did you busy right now?"

"Yeah a bit but hey i rest well on time." Its lied. He always back home past midnight. Get up with coffee and almost 3 times wearing a same suits in one week.

"You sure you okay?"

"Yeah im okay dont worry. Im strong. This all just easy for me." Lied again. He weak for it. He want to rest more than he want. But he even cant focus on his work due all things playing in his mind.

"Ouh! I need to go but i will text you tomorrow. Goodnight and dont work at midnight again."

"Yeah okay. Sweet night baby."

He hang up and his smile faded slowly. He sad how their called always end just 15 minutes short. The longest they had is just 2 hour. And their end its just same, busy there and there.

He close his eyes and cares his face. Hoping this burden on his mind gone just for while. He get up and pack his stuff.

He go to the lift and press the button. He feels like something wrong but not like its bad thing. He in and push to level down.

When he go out, he suddenly stop because his phone was ringing on his pocket. He take it and see it was Mian call him again. He was question because its weird. She never called him twice in one day.

He pick up and she speak.

"Hey Mina. Whats up? Everything alright?"

"Yes im fine! Why? Is everything wrong,Mina?"

"No! Its not fine! You the one who is not fine!"

"What?! What i have done?! Mina, what all of this?!"

"You lied to me! You said you eat western food but you eat ramen everyday! You told me you sleep well but you back home after past midnight! You said you are not busy but you always on your computer! You even wore a same clothes almost 3 times a week! What lied you lie to me again?!"

"Mina..... how do you know?"

"Because i ask everyone and today i saw everything."

"Everything? Today?"

"Turn around, Jeon Wonwoo."

He turn around and his eyes were big by how shocking him. He cant believe what he just saw in front him. It was Mina who standing with her big luggage she hold.

 It was Mina who standing with her big luggage she hold

"Hello, my love..."

He run and pull her in his hug. He hug her tight and cried. Mina patt his back hair and lean her head to his shoulder.

"Mina... im miss you so much... i cant believe it you here, in my hug."

"So was i Wonwoo...Guess what? I will be here forever."

He pull their hug and hold her shoulder. He not hear it wrong right?"

"Forever? You mean you will be here forever?"

"Yes Wonwoo!! I will not go anywhere. Enough three years far from you. Now im back."

"W-what about your work?"

"Ouh Wonwoo its not important anymore. Im plan to open a bakery cake. Its my wishing list and i want to make it as my work right now. Ballet still my favourite but i will keep it just hobby. Now i will be always with you."

"Mina.... i cant say anything. I dont want to lose you again and now you are here. Im so grateful that you are back and glad that you are infront of me now."

"What you hoping it now is come true, dear."

"Ouh i really wish that i will marry you now."

"Than im ready for it."

"Wait you mean like seriously?! You ready?"

"Hahaha Wonwoo ofc! I have been waiting it since 3 years ago. And my answer will never change and it will be always YES."

Wonwoo hug her and he thank god that he gave him the best person that he dont even wish it will be perfect more than he expected.

He hold her chin and stare at her face. Her eyes showing that she really pretty and his eyes also showing how he happy that his angle are now infront him.

He kiss her and she just smile how he hold her hands tight like no tomorrow.

~I will come back even far aways from you and always back to you~

P/s: now WonMina already 50 chapter so i will close this story for awhile. Im gonna continue to write VerHyun  oneshot. Go read it and dont worry. I will continue write this story whenever i had free time.

So check oht my new story VerHyun Oneshot and i will gonna miss this stroy. Dont forget to vote and support the story i write!! Love you❣💜🤗