Welcome Back

"Daddy!"

"Daddy!"

That word make Mina stop from her work. Their daughter, Jeon Woo Rin qas talk for a first time. And the first word is daddy make her touched.

Wonwoo and Mingyu was on military for two years but this is about 2 years and 5 months they doesnt came back.

Tzuyu and Mina being a loyal wife take care of their child and wait for them to back home.

Tzuyu gave birth to a girl too name Kim Yoo Rim. They both live together so their husband wont worried much abot their safety.

 They both live together so their husband wont worried much abot their safety

Tzuyu pat her back to give her strong and sure her that everything was fate. She already had experience about Yoo Rim first word. The girls first word was Daddy.

Of course Mina and Tzuyu happy for it but the same time they were dissapointed because their husband wasnt here to hear.

Tzuyu take Yoo Rim to tuck her sleep meanwhile Mina still give Woo Rin milk and sing some lullaby.

After the babys sleep, Mina and Tzuyu sit at the living room and look at their husband picture.

"I miss him,Mina. Its already 2 years 5 months and still they dont come back."

"I miss Wonwoo too, Tzuyu. I thought something happend to them but i sure myself that everything was fine. I just want they both come back safely and happy to see our baby."

They then cry and hold hands each other. They believe one day they will back and be happy together.

One week past when they got letter invitation. The letter said that they were invite to the beach wearing beautiful gown and suprise thing to the family of Jeon And Kim.

For a moments they hestitat but when they flip the letter it was national logo so they believe it.

Next day