Game And Perfom

"Good game,lady"
That deep voice make her day much more happy than yesterday. Almost everyday she played online game with this username shark17_slothww . Sure its a guy.

Mina felt she already fallin in love with that guy but sadly she doesnt know he's face. They never met each other only heard own voice.

They doesnt realize that they went same univercity. But Mina take dancing class meanwhile Wonwoo take singing class. Wonwoo also is a type cold and he's known as antis girl. Mina is a type tsundere person and also famous.

Mina just hope she know who that username and she really desperate to see him.

Mina then look at the clock. Its already 1 a.m,means  its time to sleep. Mina had a project tomorrow so she have to wake up early.

8 a.m she already at her locker change her levi's shoes to her dance shoes. Then she heard someone bump to a guy.

She turn around to see a girl bump to Wonwoo. 'OMG. She's gonna ruined his mood.'

"Sorry sunbaenim!! Its my fault."

"So? Who cares short head."

'He so cold. Wonder why he so anti eith girl.' Mina shrug and go to her class.

During her class, their teacher start to speak.

"Ok class. We're gonna team up with singing class. So one dancer and singer or maybe rapper will have to make one song to perfom during next month weekend show. So I and Mrs. Taeyeon already paired you guys. So check the list after recess."said Mr. Taeyang.

After recess, she check the list and her eyes were big than golf ball.'No!! Why the earth with him??!! There is 20 people in 2 class, why must him?'

●Tzuyu x Jungkook
●Daniel x Jihyo
●Kai x Jennie
Mina x Wonwoo
●Taehyung x Sana
●Momo x Jhope
●Lisa x Sehun
●Sinb x Bambam
●Dahyun x Vernon
●Kaihyun x Yuna
●Soobin x Lia
●Hyuna x Edawn
●Irene x Suho
●Yugyeom x Elkie
●Taemin x Naeun
●Yeji x Yeonjun
●Felix x Mijoo
●San x Eunbi
●Jongho x Chaewon
●Mingi x Soyeon

She sigh and look at Momo. "Unnie why must him. Its so good for you that you're team up with your boyfriend."

"Not just me honey, but also Tzuyu and Dahyun were with their boyfriend. Just focus on this collab then act like nothing."

She the rolled her eyes and continue her dance.

4 a.m. and thats her last class. She then walk to her locker to put her things and change her shoes. But the suprise is Wonwoo was standing beside her locker.

'Arghhhh why is he doing here. Can he just go. If he wanna talk about the collab, tomorrow can talk. So annoying me today.'

She then walk with her stone face like nothing happend then open her locker. Wonwoo who were playing his phone turn his head when Mina done tying her shoes and close her locker.

When Mina stand up and ready to go, he hold her wrist make the girl turn face him.

"We need to talk."

"About?"

"Dont act like you dont know, Mia.

"Tomorrow can we? And plus my name is MINA. Its just a collab things so dont take too far serious." Mina pull her hand back.